I missed out on the £849 Samsung S20+5G Cosmic Grey

Posted 18th May
I don't suppose any one on here works for any UK retailers that know of any upcoming deals on the S20+5G this bank holiday weekend, I missed out on the £849 offer on the last one and i begrudge paying £999 now when it was cheaper not long ago, I can't stand the phone myself it's for the wife as she loves her Samsung (still using an S7 edge)
Keep telling her to go for the One+ Pro
Cheers in advancev
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
@MrSwitch can you help?
It's £849.15 via Samsung EPP (if you have access to a work discount portal/student discount site you are bound to have access).
If anyone can @MrSwitch can I've noticed that John Lewis current Samsung offer finishes in 3 days (discount for buying 2 Samsung products together) I'm hoping that it will drop in price after that, to coincide with the bank holiday weekend, if there is any JL staff here who could (cough) I would kindly appreciate it
My work portal doesn't have samsung on the books for discount and it's been a LONG time since I was last a student, cheers any way Jamie
Why specifically that phone?
She's always had Samsung phones, since the first S series and she's been brainwashed by the marketing of the S20+5G, I've tried believe me I've shown her the one+ 8 pro but nope, it's gotta be this one
MrSwitch18/05/2020 21:13

Fern are you well?

I'm good thank you. Hope you are too.

Samsung girl here too. Tried others but always go back to Samsung
fern3718/05/2020 23:07

I'm good thank you. Hope you are too.Samsung girl here too. Tried others …I'm good thank you. Hope you are too.Samsung girl here too. Tried others but always go back to Samsung

I'm fine thanks.
And we likes what we like I guess
Nice to see you
bman197918/05/2020 21:05

My work portal doesn't have samsung on the books for discount and it's …My work portal doesn't have samsung on the books for discount and it's been a LONG time since I was last a student, cheers any way Jamie

All I can say is, keep an eye out, no one knows what the retailers have in mind in the way of reductions, but as you probably know, the latest Samsung phones always get some kind of reduction.

You can get the 4G version for cheap right now on eBay and the likes if you're willing to go that route, but obviously you want it from a big retailer for that peace of mind.
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 19th May
Selfridges.com that have 15%off this weekend on all phones.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions