I missed the deal on insulation - what now?

Found 21st Oct 2009
HELP!
I missed this great deal:
hotukdeals.com/ite…n-w

Now that its getting cold, I need insulation... What can I do?

13 Comments

Buy a thick coat

Banned

i have cavity wall insulation and loft insulation and my gas usage hasn't changed, how much lofe insulation do you already have?

Banned

sassie;6643721

i have cavity wall insulation and loft insulation and my gas usage hasn't … i have cavity wall insulation and loft insulation and my gas usage hasn't changed, how much lofe insulation do you already have?

Did you get it free? I have to pay £129 :cry:

Can you bake me some cakes or something so I don't despise you so much?

Banned

lumoruk;6643741

Did you get it free? I have to pay £129 :cry:Can you bake me some cakes … Did you get it free? I have to pay £129 :cry:Can you bake me some cakes or something so I don't despise you so much?

i did yes, cavity wall was put in many years ago but yes i got the free loft top up, but like i said my gas usuage aint changed at all

we had cavity wall insulation about 3 years back and have really noticed a difference with the house retaining the heat for longer after the heating has gone off

Original Poster

sassie;6643721

i have cavity wall insulation and loft insulation and my gas usage hasn't … i have cavity wall insulation and loft insulation and my gas usage hasn't changed, how much lofe insulation do you already have?

The only insulation we have is the dusty one that was placed there when the house was built - about 25-40 years ago! its only about 50mm! :oops:

HELP!
I missed this great deal:
hotukdeals.com/ite…n-w

Now that its getting cold, I need insulation... What can I do?

Keep your hand on your ha'penny! :whistling:

Original Poster

cannyscot;6643881

HELP! I missed this great … HELP! I missed this great deal:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/494484/1-a-roll-rockwool-loft-insulation-wNow that its getting cold, I need insulation... What can I do?Keep your hand on your ha'penny! :whistling:

Actually - by 'missed' I mean that I didnt realise the offer was there!
If you do a search like I did, I came accross it, and funnily enough, it expired not long ago.
Before i buy something, I usually search for it on here, after all, this is the best place for deals. So I searched, and i just missed the deal!! :w00t:

Freeze or wear 10 layers

Banned

if you click through from the deal, they are doing it at buy one roll get one free, dont know if this is expensiove compared to other places

I got mine delivered today

Original Poster

sassie;6644049

if you click through from the deal, they are doing it at buy one roll get … if you click through from the deal, they are doing it at buy one roll get one free, dont know if this is expensiove compared to other places

hmmmm.... will have to consider this when looking to buy others that are available.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help: NowTV Movie pass56
    2. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    3. Is this expensive?816
    4. Credit Card Debt Question...915

See more discussions