Groups

I missed the Rugby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the Rugby because i had to go shopping with the O/H for a Fridge Freezer and i can safely say i have never been more bored in my whole life I mean how many times and ways can you talk about the size of doors bottle racks and the such like i mean a fridge is for keeping beer cold and thats it as far as i am concerned! Rant over

15 Comments

trust me you missed NOTHING at all..

You can probably catch it on the net. I imagine the thread for the rugby on here probably has a fairly in depth rundown.

A fridge is for life, not just for 80 minutes! ;-)

the ireland france game was amazing.

kippy;4315238

the ireland france game was amazing.

yep, one of the best games in a long time. Ireland played to their full potential today - about time too! :-D

england 51 a/o in the Carribean,

anyone knows where online or on tv now that you can catch the games today? (dont have sky, just VM)

lee2008;4314602

trust me you missed NOTHING at all..

What game r u talking about???

Ireland France was an epic!

Who would take bets on the winners now! Even being an ardent Irish supporter, I had the Welsh down as easy winners! Now???

Liddle ol' me;4315254

yep, one of the best games in a long time. Ireland played to their full … yep, one of the best games in a long time. Ireland played to their full potential today - about time too! :-D

Agreed! Lets hope they can now stand the championship not just the 80 minutes!

ole ole ole ole ...

WantOne;4316921

Who would take bets on the winners now! Even being an ardent Irish … Who would take bets on the winners now! Even being an ardent Irish supporter, I had the Welsh down as easy winners! Now???

Still Wales to be easy winners!! :-D

chesso;4317402

Still Wales to be easy winners!! :-D

youtube.com/wat…zMA

rockyfella;4317455

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqB02zgzMA

hahaha - I think it's more about drinking!!:-D

kippy;4316776

anyone knows where online or on tv now that you can catch the games … anyone knows where online or on tv now that you can catch the games today? (dont have sky, just VM)

BBC iplayer...

bbc.co.uk/ipl…ly/

thanks rocky!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions