Groups

I must be pretty important!

Just looked in my junk mail:

Dear Sir,

My name is Sergeant David Villiami from Tonga Island located in the south pacific. I am among the 55 Royal Marines deployed in late 2007, guarding the command headquarters at Camp Victory in Baghdad. I am writing to seek for your immediate assistance to help me secure the sum of sixteen million Eight hundred thousand (US$ 16,800,000:00) United States Dollars into your country. I found this money in a large box beside a dead Iraqi rebel who was fleeing as the Multi-National Force advance to their camp. I quickly too it and hid it somewhere safe. I have discussed with a diplomat here in Iraq who is ready to deliver the box to your country through diplomatic coverage. As soon as the money gets to you, you will have to secure them while I wait for my discharge letter which is under processing.
    I will compensate you with 20% of the amount involved.
    Kindly send me email with the following information, your full names, address of residence and contact telephone numbers.
    Immediately I receive this information, I will contact you for more details.
    Thank you.

Sincerely
    Sergeant David Villiami

Gosh, I can't wait to get 20%, I wonder if it will be via bank transfer or Paypal gift?

32 Comments

wow. lol. obviously fake, but hoe weird would it be if this actually was real. dont now why an irawwi would have that many dollars tho

Original Poster

shosie;4481778

wow. lol. obviously fake, but hoe weird would it be if this actually was … wow. lol. obviously fake, but hoe weird would it be if this actually was real. dont now why an irawwi would have that many dollars tho

Oh come now, don't be so cinical, the guy's asking for help!

the dandy p;4481791

Oh come now, don't be so cinical, the guy's asking for help!

lol. ok then supposing he does send all the money to you whats to say you want take it all and embezzle it

Looking at the responses to the many posts of these kinds on here, the sad thing is that a few people actually believe them to be real.

Original Poster

I think I would give 18p to every HUKD member that asked (only once each), if I recieved the money, which I definately will!

Have you got the money yet?
    Can I have my 18p please.

Original Poster

Give it time, I'm sure the Sergeant is wiring it to me right now!

the dandy p;4481813

Give it time, I'm sure the Sargeant is wiring it to me right now!

just as well your getting this money theres going to be a lot of 18ps to give out

Can I take out an I.O.U. on the strength of it then, 9p now and 9p later when you're minted.

Keep it in $ yeah... the £ sucks.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4481821

Can I take out an I.O.U. on the strength of it then, 9p now and 9p later … Can I take out an I.O.U. on the strength of it then, 9p now and 9p later when you're minted.

You think i'm stupid? No way sir...you might try and pull a fast one and run off with my 9p, i'll just sit back, relax and wait for the millions the sergeant has promised me.

Damn, I thought I was onto a sure fire winner there.
    I guess I'll have to just raid the kids piggy bank to get that stale old chocolate eclair from the bakers then.

Jumpingphil;4481859

Damn, I thought I was onto a sure fire winner there.I guess I'll have to … Damn, I thought I was onto a sure fire winner there.I guess I'll have to just raid the kids piggy bank to get that stale old chocolate eclair from the bakers then.

sucks to be you at the moment

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you regarding Sergeant David Villiami from Tonga Island. He was among the 55 Royal Marines deployed in late 2007, guarding the command headquarters at Camp Victory in Baghdad.

I seek your immediate assistance to help me secure the sum of sixteen million Seven hundred thousand (US$ 16,700,000:00) United States Dollars into your country. I found this money in a large box beside his dead body as the Multi-National Force retreated out of Iraq. I quickly took it and hid it somewhere safe. I have discussed with a diplomat in Iraq who is ready to deliver the box to your country through diplomatic coverage. As soon as the money gets to you, you will have to secure them while I wait for my discharge letter. I will compensate you with 20% of the amount involved.

Kindly send me email with the following information, your full names, address of residence and contact telephone numbers. Immediately I receive this information, I will contact you for more details.

Thank you.

Sincerely
    Sergeant David Villiami's Iraqi brother

Nice one Kippy, can I have 18p please.

http://www.tubapants.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/pennies.jpg

That doesn't look like English money to me. And there's only 15 coins there.
    You're not trying to pull a fast one are you.

Ask him to send a cheque lmao

Banned

"I am writing to seek for your immediate assistance to help me secure the sum of sixteen million Eight hundred thousand (US$ 16,800,000:00) United States Dollars into your country. I found this money in a large box beside a dead Iraqi rebel who was fleeing as the Multi-National Force advance to their camp. I quickly too it and hid it somewhere safe"

that would be a very large box indeed!

Jumpingphil;4481804

Looking at the responses to the many posts of these kinds on here, the … Looking at the responses to the many posts of these kinds on here, the sad thing is that a few people actually believe them to be real.

WTF are you serious /////

They are real , arent they

ODB_69;4482485

"I am writing to seek for your immediate assistance to help me secure the … "I am writing to seek for your immediate assistance to help me secure the sum of sixteen million Eight hundred thousand (US$ 16,800,000:00) United States Dollars into your country. I found this money in a large box beside a dead Iraqi rebel who was fleeing as the Multi-National Force advance to their camp. I quickly too it and hid it somewhere safe"that would be a very large box indeed!

probs noahs ark or summat

Banned

alnbowes;4482489

probs noahs ark or summat

well I seem to remember in Brewsters Millions, $30m was on a pallet...so this box would be too big for 1 person to lift thats for sure!

alnbowes;4482486

WTF are you serious /////They are real , arent they

Well no one wants to send me money...:?

I just keep getting some bint from Russia wanting to be my penfriend. :thinking:

^^^ Welcome back dude

Banned

Rockhound;4482508

Well no one wants to send me money...:?I just keep getting some bint from … Well no one wants to send me money...:?I just keep getting some bint from Russia wanting to be my penfriend. :thinking:

We registered a bloke we used to work with on that Russianbrides.com website years back as he was weird

best reply he had was

'I try do not make castles in the sand'
    :?

MinstrelMan;4482512

^^^ Welcome back dude

:thumbsup:

not like I left....I've been mentioned 'nuff times :lol:

was good though...now on Series 4 of Babylon 5!

ODB_69;4482531

:thumbsup:not like I left....I've been mentioned 'nuff times :lol:

Thats becuase you're an intergral cog in the machine that is HUKD Misc....... its just a shame the mods think your a **** :lol:

o damn odb is bk........

ps this looks legit to me op, congrats.

Banned

MinstrelMan;4482540

Thats becuase you're an intergral cog in the machine that is HUKD … Thats becuase you're an intergral cog in the machine that is HUKD Misc....... its just a shame the mods think your a **** :lol:

lol...its ok, feelings mutual

Banned

acecatcher3;4482554

o damn odb is bk........ps this looks legit to me op, congrats.

yo!

why ur KFC deal locked? :?

erm the old one has been locked because loads of the veggies viewing the deal were spitting feathers!

the new one has been WRONGLY expired.....i guess ppl expired it over night because thats a prime time for hotness!!!!!!

no worries tho, ill make sure this gets even hotter today lol!

the veggies shud really leave their "BEAKS" out of my deal tho :-(

nikkib123;4482586

They get themselves in a right "flap", "henpecking" you all the time!

its extremely clucking annoying nikki lol

nikkib123;4482603

On your back around the cluck but talk is cheep!

lol aye!

still not un-expired :-(

op how many kfc deal of the centuries could u get with ur winnings?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions