Groups

I must be very very sad

I must be loosing it coz I seem to find it interesting to watch the "currently active users" section and reaload the page every 5 seconds or so to see if the numbers go up or down, I'm off to buy an annorack and note pad now:prop: hotukdeals.com/for…php

17 Comments

There are certainly better things to do on HUKD fizzie :roll:

Original Poster

But i'm skint this week so don't wana look at any deals as i'll get depressed, lol

fizziebabes

But i'm skint this week so don't wana look at any deals as i'll get … But i'm skint this week so don't wana look at any deals as i'll get depressed, lol

I am skint also,like most of the time,I like to help others spend their money though....great fun:-D

Banned

fizziebabes

I must be loosing it coz I seem to find it interesting to watch the … I must be loosing it coz I seem to find it interesting to watch the "currently active users" section and reaload the page every 5 seconds or so to see if the numbers go up or down, I'm off to buy an annorack and note pad now:prop:]

see you at the end of Euston station platform with your train books :giggle:

Original Poster

see you at the end of Euston station platform with your train books

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Banned

fizziebabes

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

:whistling: did you brink the flask ?

dog_cop

:whistling: did you brink the flask ?

Brink the Flask (Is that what they call it nowadays) ....... "You really are disgusting" :giggle:

We should have a skint party. Except my housemate has just bailed me out as he got a bonus from BT today for one year's exceptional service. Town... Here I come!

Original Poster

OK...OK, how many of you have tried this now, don't lie, the time to come out is now xxxxxxxxxxxx

fizziebabes

I must be loosing it coz I seem to find it interesting to watch the … I must be loosing it coz I seem to find it interesting to watch the "currently active users" section and reaload the page every 5 seconds or so to see if the numbers go up or down, I'm off to buy an annorack and note pad now:prop:]

Even more fun is this page... hotukdeals.com/for…php

You can see what all of those online users are looking at. ;-)

lol thats class!

duckmagicuk2

Even more fun is this page... … Even more fun is this page... http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/online.phpYou can see what all of those online users are looking at. ;-)

OMG thats online stalking :giggle:

:giggle:

I've done that one Ducky!

fizziebabes

But i'm skint this week so don't wana look at any deals as i'll get … But i'm skint this week so don't wana look at any deals as i'll get depressed, lol

Thats what the freebie forum is there for :thumbsup:

duckmagicuk2

Even more fun is this page... … Even more fun is this page... http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/online.phpYou can see what all of those online users are looking at. ;-)

I would never do that :oops: ok, maybe once or twice!

Original Poster

OOooo big brother is watching, I am in "Viewing Who's Online" how cool.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions