Groups

I must come forward and apologise my drunking rants!

Thought an apology is in order for early hours of sat morning.Some of you had a laugh and some i think may have been getting a bit scared.Sorry.Lesson has been learned stay of the lappy when drinking the vod!!!Hope my grammar has improved as now im only seeing one keyboard.Again sorry guys.

71 Comments

lol, are you ok now?

I haven't read it, but here's the link for those interested:

hotukdeals.com/ite…od/

I was in bed about 1am so didn't see.

It was funny....and a little strange:whistling:

Not for the first time might I add.....this board does get strange at times.

Think you may have a fanclub,though:-D

Original Poster

midjet666;2034990

lol, are you ok now?

I have been ill all weekend

Original Poster

thesaint;2034991

I haven't read it, but here's the link for those … I haven't read it, but here's the link for those interested:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/179449/ilurvvod/

Oh please nooooo

ilurvvod;2035007

I have been ill all weekend

Too much vod? That's why I'm a teetotal and stick to ribena :thumbsup:

ilurvvod;2035010

Oh please nooooo

lol, it's not as bad as being famous and drunk- you'd have your a**e on show!!! ;-)

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2034994

I was in bed about 1am so didn't see.

Bet your glad you were

ilurvvod;2035010

Oh please nooooo

:oops:
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Ilurvvod

;-)

Original Poster

muckypup;2034998

It was funny....and a little strange:whistling:Not for the first time … It was funny....and a little strange:whistling:Not for the first time might I add.....this board does get strange at times.Think you may have a fanclub,though:-D

Yeah i did have a look back cringe!

This is one of the reason's I've stopped drinking!
    teetotal :thumbsup:

Original Poster

midjet666;2035013

Too much vod? That's why I'm a teetotal and stick to ribena :thumbsup:

Always say never again next morning

Original Poster

t0mm;2035042

This is one of the reason's I've stopped drinking!teetotal :thumbsup:

Never been as bad as that in ages

ilurvvod;2035022

Bet your glad you were

well I didn't think any of it when I had a look through the posts,although we say things when drunk that we don't really mean.
    i'm lucky to be a happy drunk.

Just had a quick skim through and noticed that JDeal has been suspended this afternoon.
    Anyone know why?

t0mm;2035042

Hey you,underage drinking anyway!

hello ilurvvod

hope u are feeling better now

a few of the members have been missing u

omg thats so funny newbibbi lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll dont worry about it ive done worse after to many vodies much worse.......................

thesaint;2035063

Just had a quick skim through and noticed that JDeal has been suspended … Just had a quick skim through and noticed that JDeal has been suspended this afternoon.Anyone know why?

:shock::shock:

t0mm;2035042

t0mm, you're only 17 - what could you have done at such a young age to stop you drinking already?!?!? :w00t::w00t:

Hi ilurvvod.
    Yes, I did know Jill and Senga Martin. I think Jill was in the year above me (she'll be 42 this year??) and Senga was a bit younger? I didn't really know them to speak to, I just knew who they were.
    I remember them from primary school, but did they actually go to St Colombium (sic)!!

You are a year younger than me. Did you know Stephen Kirkham, Andrew Hutchison, Karen Keay, Raymond Mill, Robert (Bob) Tumilty?

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2035057

well I didn't think any of it when I had a look through the … well I didn't think any of it when I had a look through the posts,although we say things when drunk that we don't really mean.i'm lucky to be a happy drunk.

Yeah i was really bad though and would never ever revealed so much about myself especially just joining this forum.That ill teach me!

shibi din;2035081

t0mm, you're only 17 - what could you have done at such a young age to … t0mm, you're only 17 - what could you have done at such a young age to stop you drinking already?!?!? :w00t::w00t:Hi ilurvvod.Yes, I did know Jill and Senga Martin. I think Jill was in the year above me (she'll be 42 this year??) and Senga was a bit younger? I didn't really know them to speak to, I just knew who they were.I remember them from primary school, but did they actually go to St Colombium (sic)!!You are a year younger than me. Did you know Stephen Kirkham, Andrew Hutchison, Karen Keay, Raymond Mill, Robert (Bob) Tumilty?

Oh, believe me, I've done ALOT.

Why are we exchanging names?!

Do you Know Robert Griffiths?!

Let me be the first to say "Congratulations for having the balls (!!) to come back on and apologise". :-D
    Although, really, no apology needed in my view. (except that you called my old school St Columbum and St Columbium - not sure if they were intentional, or the result of your vodka consumption)!!
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

edjaned;2035067

hello ilurvvodhope u are feeling better nowa few of the members have been … hello ilurvvodhope u are feeling better nowa few of the members have been missing u

hi feeling lots better was still feeling rough yesterday sorry but looking back in my drunking post i know why you were confused as i got you mixed up with mum2 you know staying in nightie thingy

..so its not imranmaz! haha..... hello ilurrvod!

t0mm;2035113

Oh, believe me, I've done ALOT.

I'm intrigued - do tell?????

t0mm;2035115

Why are we exchanging names?!Do you Know Robert Griffiths?!

You have to read the original thread.

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;2035068

omg thats so funny newbibbi lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll dont worry … omg thats so funny newbibbi lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll dont worry about it ive done worse after to many vodies much worse.......................

Oh thanks i didnt know if i should log back in but i felt i was due to give some apology to you all

Banned

drunking? :oops:

Original Poster

shibi din;2035081

t0mm, you're only 17 - what could you have done at such a young age to … t0mm, you're only 17 - what could you have done at such a young age to stop you drinking already?!?!? :w00t::w00t:Hi ilurvvod.Yes, I did know Jill and Senga Martin. I think Jill was in the year above me (she'll be 42 this year??) and Senga was a bit younger? I didn't really know them to speak to, I just knew who they were.I remember them from primary school, but did they actually go to St Colombium (sic)!!You are a year younger than me. Did you know Stephen Kirkham, Andrew Hutchison, Karen Keay, Raymond Mill, Robert (Bob) Tumilty?

Hi sorry again i did go to school with karen and i think i do remember robert

Original Poster

t0mm;2035115

Why are we exchanging names?!Do you Know Robert Griffiths?!

Nope

ilurvvod;2035129

hi feeling lots better was still feeling rough yesterday sorry but … hi feeling lots better was still feeling rough yesterday sorry but looking back in my drunking post i know why you were confused as i got you mixed up with mum2 you know staying in nightie thingy

its ok

i was just wondering how u knew i stayed in nighty all day as i didnt think i had told anyone on here i was lazy and dint get dressed half the day

ilurvvod;2035164

Nope

Oh, He's the General-Secretary of the Communist Party of Britain.

ilurvvod;2035155

Hi sorry again i did go to school with karen and i think i do remember … Hi sorry again i did go to school with karen and i think i do remember robert

Karen lived in the same street as me, growing up and Robert Tumilty is my cousin. Do you (or did you) live in North Muirton?

At least you are living up to your name! :whistling:

t0mm;2035175

Oh, He's the General-Secretary of the Communist Party of Britain.

Ever thought of taking up drinking again, t0mm? ;-)

Original Poster

shibi din;2035124

Let me be the first to say "Congratulations for having the balls (!!) to … Let me be the first to say "Congratulations for having the balls (!!) to come back on and apologise". :-DAlthough, really, no apology needed in my view. (except that you called my old school St Columbum and St Columbium - not sure if they were intentional, or the result of your vodka consumption)!!:thumbsup:

Sorry i didnt have anything against your old school or the pupils guess that was just a boy thing fights n things i was just seeing too many letters on keyboard!

shibi din;2035182

Ever thought of taking up drinking again, t0mm? ;-)

Never!

Banned

ILurVv0D wHERE haV you bE£n EHHHHHHHHHHHH??????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944524
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1837
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353

See more discussions