I need a bendy drain rod

Posted 25th Jan 2015
The pipe coming out of my kitchen into the ground is blocked, it goes into the ground about 10 inches and then has a 90 degree bend and then goes 2 feet and then their is a blockage.

I cann access it but need to push something through.

Would drain rods be able to go down 10 inches and then turn 90 degrees and then be pushed 2 feet or what would be he best way to clear it.
Community Updates