Expired

i need a blank service book, i cant order it on ebay as i need it tommorow? are there any shops like halfords etc that sell blank generic service books?

Found 29th May 2013
i need a blank service book, i cant order it on ebay as i need it tommorow? are there any shops like halfords etc that sell blank generic service books?
Community Updates
11 Comments
If it's to record a service at a garage.. You will have their invoice so thats as good as any dealer stamp in a book..
staffs1959

If it's to record a service at a garage.. You will have their invoice so … If it's to record a service at a garage.. You will have their invoice so thats as good as any dealer stamp in a book..

cheers buddy.

for peace of mind, do you know if a renault dealership will just sell me a book?
Yes any dealer will sell you something and Renault are no different
Bumpydog

Yes any dealer will sell you something and Renault are no different

cheers buddy, any idea what prices are for a book?
£15-£25+ vat. May want your reg to cover themselves

If this is a used vehicle you may wish to ask them about it, ask for service reception, they maybe (should push them) able to do a trace of where first reg new and were any services were carried out, then these can be included in your vehicles record book

Edited by: "Bumpydog" 29th May 2013
Why would anybody need a blank service book?
To fraudulently show a false service history.........
This may sound strange but who has a used renault service book, people selling a used renault, why dont you telephone people on gumtree who are selling old renaults you might get lucky.

on gumtree you can send an email to a number of people
dimebars

To fraudulently show a false service history.........

i need it because ive bought a car from auction, and unfortunately the service book wasnt sent with it, so aka it has no history.

so im going to give it its service and get it stamped in a new book
charliebrown87

i need it because ive bought a car from auction, and unfortunately the … i need it because ive bought a car from auction, and unfortunately the service book wasnt sent with it, so aka it has no history.so im going to give it its service and get it stamped in a new book

Just keep the receipt for the service, no need for an almost empty service book.oO
great thinking but can you not wait a day or 2? i understand no service comes with some cars but can you not go back to garage and get book stamped and ask first? you do seem in a hell of a rush, was the car from lex, arnold clark or mobility, then i would wait till book comes and ask the perevious owner by post etc because they may have the book and car has been serviced lately, if you bought it in trade with no company stickers on car then its might be mechanical faulty. I know iv been to auctions loads of times to buy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants