Groups
    EXPIRED

I Need a DAB radio. help

I would like to get the missus a Digital Radio for the kitchen for christmas.

I only need a small system and preferably one that doesnt cost more than £60 (already overspent)

Any suggestions or help would be great.

13 Comments

Depending on exactly what you want argos have one or at least they did for £17.49 i think its just the basics. This is just the radio, are you wanting one with CD player etc on too?

Hope this helps.

Stacey

Original Poster

STACEY141

Depending on exactly what you want argos have one or at least they did … Depending on exactly what you want argos have one or at least they did for £17.49 i think its just the basics. This is just the radio, are you wanting one with CD player etc on too?Hope this helps.Stacey

can you get a dab micro system with a cd player?

If so, yes please

half price too

Original Poster

STACEY141

half price too

thanks for helping me out.

Im after a smaller unit (all in one) similar to this argos.co.uk/sta…htm

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

How about that 1. thats thr £17.49 1 i was on about earlier

Have you seen ]this one at Aldi.

Banned

DAB technology is changing next year, so dont overspend now, as the DAB2 technology will be adopted in the UK making DAB1 radios obsolete

Pure One works well - but I agree the technology is obselete - if you have a wireless network get an internet radio.

amazon.co.uk/Pur…1-2

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

DAB technology is changing next year, so dont overspend now, as the DAB2 … DAB technology is changing next year, so dont overspend now, as the DAB2 technology will be adopted in the UK making DAB1 radios obsolete

thanks for letting me know this.

I might actually wait then. Dam what else can I get her? :roll:

Banned

vannquish

thanks for letting me know this.I might actually wait then. Dam what else … thanks for letting me know this.I might actually wait then. Dam what else can I get her? :roll:

How about one of those shower wet or dry lady shavers, my missus wants one about £30 or £40, she cant wait to use it

Original Poster

Do you have a link mate?

thanks for the help

Banned

No probs, ]here ya go, plenty to choose from

If you not too keen on the on offer ones type in 'epilator' into the Argos search box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??37
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?711
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.914

See more discussions