Groups

I need a double duvet at least 13.5 tog but would prefer 15 tog.

You know I love you guys. I'm freezing with my 7 tog duvet... also on a budget cheap as possible... fast delivery would be awesome. The sooner the better. dreading goin to bed tonight. THANKS

14 Comments

I bought a few 13.5 tog double duvets from here a month ago. What you get does appear to be a bit of lottery, also mine were all the same.

The ones I received were 100% Polyester (filling and outer), but very well made/finished when compared to my old ASDA ones.
    For the money I would definitely recommend them, of course there is no telling what they are going to send you when you order 15 tog ones.

Probably a good idea to sign up to the free Paypal Returns offer first. linky
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 23rd Oct 2016

Original Poster

cheers x

Original Poster

SUMMONER

I bought a few 13.5 tog double duvets from here a month ago. What you get … I bought a few 13.5 tog double duvets from here a month ago. What you get does appear to be a bit of lottery, also mine were all the same.The ones I received were 100% Polyester (filling and outer), but is very well made/finished when compared to my old ASDA ones.For the money I would definitely recommend them, of course there is no telling what they are going to send you when you order 15 tog ones.Probably a good idea to sign up to the free Paypal Returns offer first. linky

​20 quid now

Original Poster

Amy more??

Argos I got one for £8 for a king

If you want cheap, in-store at ASDA Living is where I bought my previous ones. They were ~ £8, if I remember correctly. I had them for ~ 6 years and they did a good job when placed on top of the all year duvet.
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 24th Oct 2016

Aldi have got the 4.5 and 9 tog which combine. i saw a single, double and the king size in store. hope this helps.

I bought a £125 down duvet. 15 tog It so hot. I wish I got a less one. I'm just waiting for the cold to come now.

Bought one in b and m bargains for £12.99 yesterday

Buy another 7 tog, so you will then have 14 tog.

£8 at Wilko, has good reviews 4.9 out of 5.
    wilko.com/duv…428

Eden0032

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Linens-Limited-Polycotton-Polyester-Hollowfibre/dp/B01H2T272K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477260977&sr=8-3&keywords=15+tog+double+duvet

Do not buy from Linens Limited. Their stuff is very poor quality.

Original Poster

thanks x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions