EXPIRED

I need a Dyson or similar - Anyone recommend or advise on a deal ????

Today our Dyson DC07 died of a motor problem.
Was with us for 4 years. Anyone know where to get a replacement one cheap or advise on a better version ???

Thanks.

8 Comments

Sainsbury's have got a large number of offers on Vacuums and hoovers, including Dyson and Elctrolux on at the moment. If you have a large store locally maybe give them a call to see what they have in?
Can't remember the prices though.

Original Poster

Will try them.

Thanks.

Admin

Bargain Crazy have some great prices on hoovers There's a £10 off voucher floating about on here somewhere too...

]Here!!

i had a dco7 andwhen it broke replaced it with a dyson-on-the-ball. i would only recommend an on-the-ball if you do want it for its manourability, it does not suck as well as a dco7.

i regret getting it. dco7's are much better.

hi i recently had a good deal on littlewoods, it was half price and i also used a 25.00 offer code, paid about 112.00! which i thought was excellent. it is dc14, all floors, excellent on wooden floor as well as carpet, very pleased and 5 yr guarantee.
they were also half price on curry and dixons website, but out of stock when i was looking, may be worth a look as there are offer codes about for these too.
i use vouchercodes.com
hope this helps

Don't bin the Dyson.

Ours just died of motor problems. Got it fixed by Dyson, at home for £65. New lots of bits.

Check out my post at

hotukdeals.com/ite…uu/

Hope that helps

I recently got a new upright bagless. After lots of research by my hubby we found a highly recommended one, Bissell Lift Off. I have been really, really impreseed with it, tbh it well exceeds the Dysons. I got my Bissell for £100 inc. delivery.

dyson dc07 alergy white n silver @ amazon for £109
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. seller asked for IMEI56
    2. Xbox Live Gold Membership44
    3. Wifi extender913
    4. Advertised on Gumtree11

See more discussions