Groups

I NEED A FAVOUR: Does anyone have any Nestle cereal codes that they don't want?

I'm collecting the codes from the "GoFree" promo from the Nestle cereal boxes for myself, as well as my friends but have a long way to go...does anyone have any codes that they don't want or don't plan on using?

Thanks and rep will be given to everyone that helps out my cause.

4 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

You can have mine if I've any,will PM if I have,I'm collecting Kellogg's ones only at moment cos of 3 codes - get free box of cereal.

Got Nestle Shreddies in but no codes on them,only a book for school coupon on top flap. Am ordering some cereal at Tesco for delivery Tuesday,if any on boxes,will PM them.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5491846

You can have mine if I've any,will PM if I have,I'm collecting Kellogg's … You can have mine if I've any,will PM if I have,I'm collecting Kellogg's ones only at moment cos of 3 codes - get free box of cereal.Got Nestle Shreddies in but no codes on them,only a book for school coupon on top flap. Am ordering some cereal at Tesco for delivery Tuesday,if any on boxes,will PM them.

Thanks Mum2CC, I need as many as possible and will probably buy about 5 boxes within the next week but need a lot more. :giggle:

Original Poster

Just the fact that you went through trouble to help deserves rep. Thanks a lot for that M2CC :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2597
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11
      4. word association Game74044547
      5. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153

See more discussions