Groups

I need a good Multi-trip flight and holiday booking site

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to book a late summer holiday that consists of two destinations, so I need to book 3 flights and two hotels in total. i.e. fly from A to B, stay in B for 2 nights, then fly B to C, stay in C for a week and then fly C to A.

The usual holiday sites like travelocity, expedia, ebookers etc have multi-trip flight search functions but they are useless. They come up with no results at all or options that are extremely expensive, but by doing separate searches I can find several options that are much cheaper...

Does anyone know of any decent site for this sort of thing? I don't know whether to just start booking separately, could there be problems if I do this?

Thanks.

13 Comments

[url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]

kyalion;5997941

[url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]

^^^^^this^^^^^

Are they long haul flights?

Original Poster

chester123;5997983

Are they long haul flights?

A-B and C-A are long haul

I'll take a look at skyscanner... thanks

Original Poster

Skyscanner seems pretty useless actually. No multi-trip and no way to change class

MrRobin;5998037

Skyscanner seems pretty useless actually. No multi-trip and no way to … Skyscanner seems pretty useless actually. No multi-trip and no way to change class

Let's have dates, destinations, class and stay over lengths and we'll see what we can find out.

Original Poster

kyalion;5998043

Let's have dates, destinations, class and stay over lengths and we'll see … Let's have dates, destinations, class and stay over lengths and we'll see what we can find out.

17/11 LHR - MIA Prem-econ
    19/11 MIA-CUN
    26/11 CUN-LHR Prem-econ (connection at MIA probably)

Banned

Virgin do lots

We did 3 nts Vegas 7nts Hawaii 4 San Francisco

Great Transfers a pain, Jet lag back(get it twice quite bad):thumbsup:

Original Poster

Oh Balls! The hotel I was looking at is no longer available... ****.

I know there are loads but I was really sold on one of them.. hmmmmmmm

If Virgin don't have what you want, then sort each bit out separately yourself - gives you all the hotels to choose from and not a limited number and you end up with what you really want ( especially flight times) rather than a compromise.

Call Trailfinders, I guarantee they will be the cheapest.

ring netflights they will arange it all and are excellent

Original Poster

Cheers for all your suggestions. I seem to have found the best deals with the help of holiday supermarket and am just booking things separately. It's cheaper than booking in a 'deal' with like expedia where they give you discount for booking flights & hotels.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      3. Did you know?2951
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336

See more discussions