Groups

I need a guitar lead

My 9 year old has a Pure Tone: Kids Electric Guitar and I just bought a Roland Cube 10GX Guitar Amplifier for his christmas present. I tested it and found the cable/lead is broken on one end. It hasn't had much use but obviously needs replacing. I don't know anything about Strings the nearest I got to music was playing my horn. Is it like HDMI cables where they work or they don't or are the more expensive one better?

3 Comments

should be standard lead looks like a large headphone cable . just order one off amazon follow user reviews to guide you on cheap and nasty and better quality. £10 should do it, don't spend a fortune you won't need a higher end one the sound will be fine
    Edited by: "discozohan" 18th Dec 2016

Original Poster

discozohan

should be standard lead looks like a large headphone cable . just order … should be standard lead looks like a large headphone cable . just order one off amazon follow user reviews to guide you on cheap and nasty and better quality. £10 should do it, don't spend a fortune you won't need a higher end one the sound will be fine

Thanks I just read your question about Sony remote did you sort it out?

couldn't find a replacement they don't sell them so soaked it with wd40 did the job working a lot better now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)814
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer34
      3. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits710

See more discussions