Groups
    EXPIRED

I need a mans black towelling dressing gown for crimbo pressie. Not overpriced!!

It seems like mission impossible to find a terry towelling dressing gown in black. It cant be the supersoft fleecy ones, it needs to be towelling!! with 2 pockets on the front. (fussy BF)

Has anybody seen any in any stores, i have tried to search online, but they all seem to be overpriced! dont wanna spend more than about £20

thanks
    terri

12 Comments

Have just seen in todays Mirror that Tescos are doing all their soft dressing gowns for £10 now .I am really tempted!

Original Poster

thats a great price, i have a supersoft one and love it, but the fussy OH... it needs to be towelling! So if you spot any, if you get a soft one, gis a shout

homeshopping.24studio.co.uk/ite…2F2 availble in black and you could get it personalised with * FUSSY BUM * or something less offensive lol!

My brother ordered 1 and its very nice - well worth £8.99!

Original Poster

babyblue;6998837

http://homeshopping.24studio.co.uk/iteminfo.asp?s0=gifts-crafts&b=EverythingUnder_10pound_09&p=60&o=1&s=1&r=http%3A%2F%2Fhomeshopping%2E24studio%2Eco%2Euk%2Fsearchresult%2F2 availble in black and you could get it personalised with * FUSSY BUM * or something less offensive lol!My brother ordered 1 and its very nice - well worth £8.99!

that is an excellent price, but i know if i bought this, it wouldnt be long enough...
    I think that fussy bum is quite appropriate too:thumbsup::roll:

primark have them

Original Poster

ttwcd;6999565

primark have them

is that a definate... in black??
    Its about a 40 mile trip for me to do a primark run!!

marksandspencer.com/Lux…ext
    Luxury Supima® Cotton Rich Towelling Dressing Gown
    £35.00
    Product Code: T075806

:thumbsup:
    Hope you lkie this one Good Price
    regards Chris

im going downtown on friday i will double check or ring up your local store im sure they will tell you if they have them in stock

just got back from my local shops and in the cheap shop they had plain black toweling ones in for £6.99 dont know if you have any of the shops by you but they are the ones that sell everything might be worth a check

Original Poster

ttwcd;7001126

im going downtown on friday i will double check or ring up your local … im going downtown on friday i will double check or ring up your local store im sure they will tell you if they have them in stock just got back from my local shops and in the cheap shop they had plain black toweling ones in for £6.99 dont know if you have any of the shops by you but they are the ones that sell everything might be worth a check

wowzaaz... thats my kinda price!

Original Poster

crustine;6999993

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Luxury-Supima%C2%AE-Cotton-Towelling-Dressing/dp/B002J44NLM?pos=PDP_cwviv_6/9_textLuxury Supima® Cotton Rich Towelling Dressing Gown£35.00 Product Code: T075806 :thumbsup:Hope you lkie this one Good Price regards Chris

It does look realy snug, but we have set ourselves a £50 limit, and that will be most of his budget gone!!

Cheapest I can find is £30 at Next.

Try
    Matalan
    George
    Tu @ Sainsburys
    BHS instore
    Debenhams instore
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.79
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
      3. What would be HELL to you?2637
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions