Groups
    EXPIRED

i need a mega cheap dedicated server

Banned
    Hi guys,
    I need a dedicated server as i'm in the process of deploying a number of sites that need git, snapshot utilities and more. I missed out on the kimsufi deals a while back and while they still technically sell the £4 package, there is never any available. Ideally i need something identical to this at, ideally < £10 a month, anyone got any ideas

5 Comments

A dedicated server for £10 a month? You won't get that in a data centre surely?! Why not buy a Basic PC and use your home broadband? Or consider a VPS?

Have a look on lowendbox.com

WesD84

Have a look on lowendbox.com

1+, most likely a decent VPS will do nicely rather then a dedi. I'm currently using a few instances on BHost and RamNode with deals from LEB.

Original Poster Banned

turbobrat

A dedicated server for £10 a month? You won't get that in a data centre … A dedicated server for £10 a month? You won't get that in a data centre surely?! Why not buy a Basic PC and use your home broadband? Or consider a VPS?

I no it sounds crazy but kimsufi ovh range sells dedicated servers for around £4 a month when in stock, the £9.99 ones are in stock quite often but i don't need those specs

Original Poster Banned

Hansi

1+, most likely a decent VPS will do nicely rather then a dedi. I'm … 1+, most likely a decent VPS will do nicely rather then a dedi. I'm currently using a few instances on BHost and RamNode with deals from LEB.

This helped, thanks, i went with digitalocean in the end as they had a $10 voucher which gave me 3months of service for £3, its cloud hosting, but the SSD actually means this outperforms the dedicated i was on.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1721
      2. Could someone send me a usc code with unidays11
      3. Beer experts help required!45
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1216

See more discussions