Groups
    EXPIRED

I Need A Mens Mountain Bike

I'm currently looking for a mens mountain bike as i wanna lose those extra christmas pounds and i prefer cycling to going to the gym.

Im 6'3 so i need a higher bike although obviously i can move the seat up, i dont really wanna spend any more than £80 if possible, does anyone know of any good deals at the moment? maybe some free stuff like helmets and lights?????????

Thanks

United

6 Comments

Banned

Halfords have a good half price sale on bikes at the moment.

halfords.com/web…_-1

theres a post some were on this site about bikes for a pound. i had a look not sporty enough for me but might be right for you;-) .

Can I suggest you buy a hybrid rather than a mountain bike; it will be easier to use and will keep your enthusiasm longer. Further, at your prices, best looking second hand to buy one.

Just my thoughts!

Banned

Diodorus-siculus;1413286

Can I suggest you buy a hybrid rather than a mountain bike; it will be … Can I suggest you buy a hybrid rather than a mountain bike; it will be easier to use and will keep your enthusiasm longer. Further, at your prices, best looking second hand to buy one.Just my thoughts!_____________________Be good, Dio :thumbsup:

Good point! Hybrids are both comfortable and fast.

I've had several bikes in my life time; the cheap ones are no fun, cheap build, and loads or problems with parts! Get a good bike, it makes ride more pleasurable and in turn you will want to cycle more.

Obviously the budget is a factor, so go buy a good second-hand bike, you can find good deals on gumtree.com.

If this is'nt an option you can also find some relatively cheap bikes from Halfords, Tesco Direct and JJB Sports.

jjbsports.com/bik…spx
    direct.tesco.com/q/N…289
    halfords.com/web…980

Hope this helps

Tesco are selling them for £40, they have loads online and instore. I bought one at Christmas for my fella but6 we not had it out the box yet!!!

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

thanks everyone, i think im gonna have look into a hybrid as i know i'll enjoy riding again and will end buying a better bike

Thanks for you help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions