Groups

I need a new HIP (and why HUKD is so great)

Firstly, HUKD is so great because they are strict on self promotion. see first post for an example.

Secondly, Does anyone know a good place to go to get a Home Information Pack done in Scotland. And when I say good, I mean cheap...

9 Comments

Why don't you do it yourself.

You'd save a fortune.

deek72;6584888

]New HIPs

LOL

Rhianne;6584903

Why don't you do it yourself.You'd save a fortune.

Too painful.

deek72;6584913

Too painful.

You can use Search Direct UK Limited. I've got a price list for these and contact details.

You could get an official copy of the register and plan and do it yourself.

Most searches are relatively cheap compared to what is charged for a HIP.

Rhianne;6584968

You can use Search Direct UK Limited. I've got a price list for these and … You can use Search Direct UK Limited. I've got a price list for these and contact details.You could get an official copy of the register and plan and do it yourself.Most searches are relatively cheap compared to what is charged for a HIP.

You got my first quip but it looks like that one just skimmed off the top of your head!

Sorry OP, just having a bit of fun ;-)

deek72;6585009

You got my first quip but it looks like that one just skimmed off the top … You got my first quip but it looks like that one just skimmed off the top of your head!Sorry OP, just having a bit of fun ;-)

I didn't even realise that it wasn't the person who posted the thread answering back haha.

Original Poster

:whistling::whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?811
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions