I need a new laptop charger

Banned 13 replies
Found 8th Mar 2011
who do you buy from, dell vostro , is electronic avenue a good place? they have one for £29.99 deliverd (a genuine one ) ?

13 Comments

Are you mad try ebay you can get chargers for around £6.00 delivered all you need to know is the volts and amps it will be on the back of the laptop

Original Poster Banned

I have seen ebay , but are these genuine chargers and reliable ?

Yet another Dell with a broken power supply. It's ridiculous how terrible they are.

some seller offer a return polise, the are ok cheap and do the job

Original Poster Banned

dougle34

some seller offer a return polise, the are ok cheap and do the job

I read on moneysavingexpert that the cheap ones off e bay kill batteries, is this correct ?

goldmax

I read on moneysavingexpert that the cheap ones off e bay kill batteries, … I read on moneysavingexpert that the cheap ones off e bay kill batteries, is this correct ?

If they do they've never been charged.

i got one from Amazon about 6 months ago and it was an official Dell one think it was about £10-12 if i remember right, Dell wanted £40 for it ! so take a look on there.

Original Poster Banned

my used dell charger genuine £20 del

Original Poster Banned

halalways

my used dell charger genuine £20 del

too many noughts there lol

I wouldn't use a aftermarket unbranded charger, a) they're potentially a health risk, b) how accurate and stable are the volts and amps and c) they're potentially a fire risk

Fake chargers could be dangerous itproportal.com/200…dy/

Boy 7 killed by charger timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

Whats wrong with it?

Original Poster Banned

ended up buying one on Amazon for £15.32 delivered , Dell branded , looks like the original,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions