I need a new mobile phone

I have been offered by Orange an upgrade to my contract that I have had with them for a few years. I get 700 mins x-net, unlimited landlines, and 100 texts for £20 a month and a new phone.

I have had a mobile since the original Nokia 'Brick' and, turning 30, I'm ashamed to say I have lost touch with what are good ones out there now. I basically need a phone that I can store pics, games and music on, I currently have the Sony Ericsson W880i but not really liking them at the moment!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as to the kind of new phones out there?

5 Comments

samsung g810

Personally I'd wait for the new N series phones... You'll get something like the N82 for £20-25 a month with orange

Get An I-phone!!!!

^_^

I just renewed my contract with Three and got the Nokia 6500 slider with 4000 texts and 500 cross network mins for £25 per month (inc vat), it's a great little phone.

[email protected];2282446

Personally I'd wait for the new N series phones... You'll get something … Personally I'd wait for the new N series phones... You'll get something like the N82 for £20-25 a month with orange

Nokia N82 is already on the Orange network. Got one myself from Orange for free as i am a "loyal customer" The only problem is that the buttons on the keypad is far 2 small!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1853
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions