Groups
    EXPIRED

I need a new phone, would like a Nokia, might consider something else

One of my two mobiles is on the way out and I want a replacement. I seem to prefer Nokias but am open to suggestions.

Decent battery life is important. Looked at those mid range Tocco Lite things and similar and I think the screen will last 10 minutes then you'll have nothing of a phone so probably prefer proper buttons and not a touchscreen.

I use it for talking and some text. Everything else is incidental though sometimes useful.

Price ? Not more than £100 for sure and probably nearer half that.

Chuck some ideas at me and we'll see what sticks.

4 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…-o2

this is a sony ericsson but i switched from nokia to these a few years back and apart from the space being on a different key when texting, they are very similar and easy to navigate, battery life is good. Great little phone for the price.

i have a nokia n95 8gb looking for £120

I've just upgraded my contract and will get an N86 on Monday from Orange. I wasn't going to use it as I'm happy with the N95 i'm using. Are you interested?

Original Poster

Sorry but just cannot bring myself to go for second hand. Not snobbery (though maybe a bit I admit) but just issues with future problems and not since university have I had to concern myself with prices on almost anything and buying second hand is still a step too far in some areas.

Thanks for the offers though. Perhaps "new" second hand would be ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24
      2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…11
      3. mobile phone advice needed please11
      4. Sky or virgin55

See more discussions