I need a new ringtone

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download ringtones? I have just bought a Nokia 8800 Sirocco and the ambient music tones are annoying.

Am kinda a boring type of guy when it comes to ringtones, I just need a "Ring Ring" one. Anyones I can send to my mobile or downloaded and bluetoothed over would be cool.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

9 Comments

Have you ever considered chopping up your own mp3s to like 30secs and bluetoothing that to your phone? Theres a nice simple little program that does just that

If its boring ringtones you want, surely there must be a ring ring one already built in?

Original Poster

I have a normal ring ring on my old phone but it doesnt allow me to copy or send it. This phone is suppose to have exclusive ringtones by some mad famous composer but lacks the normal ring ring tone.

how about this one for you mate ]http//ga…53/

try zedge.net/ ive used them to downloads some videos. They have ringtones aswell

zedge, although a good site, are a bunch of robbing bandits who steal other peoples themes etc without giving credit lol

paceCETTA

zedge, although a good site, are a bunch of robbing bandits who steal … zedge, although a good site, are a bunch of robbing bandits who steal other peoples themes etc without giving credit lol

they are free tho

Original Poster

Will try it, thanks guys!! :thumbsup:

esims84

they are free tho

true, ive d/l stuff from them before...and i guess to the end user it doesnt really matter where they come from - just as long as their FREE!

You can get all the ringtones from jamster for nowt as there downloaded into your temp internet files after previewing them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111

See more discussions