Groups
    EXPIRED

I need a pay as you go Sim Card (UK Number) for Spain

Banned
    Hello All,

I am currently living in Spain and would like to get a UK Sim card for Spain.

What is the best one to get and is there any which can have bolt ons for data etc?

Your help will be truly appreciated!

10 Comments

Banned

it will cost you a fortune, unless you want it just to receive texts from the uk

Original Poster Banned

Yeah, i mean receiving calls and texts would really all i would use it for!

but iw ould like to send the occasional one..

Banned

mceverready;6307360

Yeah, i mean receiving calls and texts would really all i would use it … Yeah, i mean receiving calls and texts would really all i would use it for! but iw ould like to send the occasional one..

to recive texts would cost you nothing, not sure on receiving calls, but think it is about double to send them from spain to uk, so basically you need one with good roaming charges, sorry not up on whats good for that

why would you want a UK sim in the first place?

Banned

schaf;6307440

why would you want a UK sim in the first place?

maybe because anyone from the uk can text them without being charged double, so can use inclusive texts

Original Poster Banned

Which network will provide free simcards quickly?1

Original Poster Banned

Exactly Sassie and so when I return to the UK I will be easily contactable for free also.

Make sure you phone is unlocked to accept a UK Sim card.

A uk simcard isn't going to help much except for receiving texts free from the uk,it would cost to receive calls too,it would also work out very expensive using a roaming tarriff for your calls out and texts sent,

I doubt the uk networks would post a free sim to a spanish address anyhow

Original Poster Banned

What can anyone suggest then? I would have it posted to UK then someone to bring it out most likely. (not specifaclly to bring it out, just if they were coming out)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions