lol just noticed the date on the OP why did alano bump it? lol

missp27

lol just noticed the date on the OP why did alano bump it? lol

Dunno haha X)

Original Poster Banned

alano1963

Amazon has them but they are £20!

Thanks alano1963.

I am thinking of going to a local framing firm to see how much they charge.

Banned

DLM

Thanks alano1963.I am thinking of going to a local framing firm to see … Thanks alano1963.I am thinking of going to a local framing firm to see how much they charge.

you asked the question 4 months ago and you still haven't got the frame you required?
obviously wasn't very important, were you just attention seeking by making a thread asking a random question?

DaveLister

you asked the question 4 months ago and you still haven't got the frame … you asked the question 4 months ago and you still haven't got the frame you required?obviously wasn't very important, were you just attention seeking by making a thread asking a random question?

That's what the majority of people in MISC do!!

Banned

nikkib123

noticed that, well as someone said amazon sell them for £20 so DLM if you save up the 60p you get for selling eggs, you'll be able to order one in March

Edited by: "DaveLister" 15th Jan 2011

nikkib123

True, people ask a question and go away.....loads of miscers then start googling hard. X) Sometimes those OPs dont even return to their thread! X)

Original Poster Banned

DaveLister

you asked the question 4 months ago and you still haven't got the frame … you asked the question 4 months ago and you still haven't got the frame you required?obviously wasn't very important, were you just attention seeking by making a thread asking a random question?

I have a life (_;)

Therefore still have the poster in it's postal tube.

HTH

nikkib123

Some more than others!

Marina

True, people ask a question and go away.....loads of miscers then start … True, people ask a question and go away.....loads of miscers then start googling hard. X) Sometimes those OPs dont even return to their thread! X)

Exactly right there Marina X)

Banned

DLM

I have a life (_;)Therefore still have the poster in it's postal tube.HTH

you seriously trying to prove to us that you have a life by telling us that you still have a poster in a tube?

oh dear

Original Poster Banned

DaveLister

you seriously trying to prove to us that you have a life by telling us … you seriously trying to prove to us that you have a life by telling us that you still have a poster in a tube?oh dear

What's your excuse oO

Banned

DLM

What's your excuse oO

my excuse for what?

Original Poster Banned

Night, night all.

This site has suddenly got very sad X)

Banned

DLM

Night, night all.This site has suddenly got very sad X)

as the saying goes

when in fail, go to bed
Post a comment
@
    Text