Groups

I need a quality DVD to AVI ripper preferably freeware.

Hi all, can you tell me what DVD to AVI rippers you are using, i need a quality one preferably freeware, if not, something i can get from mininova. I have agogo but the rip quality is pretty poor. I have had a look but havent found much(freeware). I'm looking for something to rip complete seasons of a TV show, so something that is faster than normal, if it exists.

Cheers

12 Comments

annoying thing is, you download something thats called "freeware" which then turns out to be just a try before you buy, all the time

Try either Imtoo DVD ripper platinum 5 or Aimersoft DVD Studio Pack.

Both excellent and can convert anything to anything.

Original Poster

michaelmakro;3476758

Try either Imtoo DVD ripper platinum 5 or Aimersoft DVD Studio Pack.Both … Try either Imtoo DVD ripper platinum 5 or Aimersoft DVD Studio Pack.Both excellent and can convert anything to anything.

Will check out aimer Cheers

I use ZC Video Converter.

[url]www.autogk.me.uk[/url]

DVD Decrypter + AutoGK.

i use nero

Original Poster

michaelmakro;3476758

Try either Imtoo DVD ripper platinum 5 or Aimersoft DVD Studio Pack.Both … Try either Imtoo DVD ripper platinum 5 or Aimersoft DVD Studio Pack.Both excellent and can convert anything to anything.

Aimersoft there is one problem i cannot covert with out these useles all 4 edges. Cant seem to fix the problem tryed 16:9, tryed croping all black edges, cant get it to do a full 16:9 screen. Which is usless. Had the same problem with winavi. Am i doing something wrong?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3477150

i use nero

I've got nero but it only converts to nero digital i need avi.

Original Poster

intranix;3476867

[url]www.autogk.me.uk[/url]

Auto GK doesnt look that easy to use. Opens the dvd as VOB files i just want to select an episode and rip it to avi. Plus it keeps crashing.

try fairuse or fairuse2
    i converted the whole series and films of only fools and horses no problems and it was free
    and play on my archos av500 / archos 605 / laptop /pc and pinnicle showcenter 200

What I am using is Pavtube DVD Ripper now. It is used to convert DVD to many other video and audio formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3 compatible with iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune.
    http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_interface.jpg
    However, this is not a freeware. I think in order to get good quality and good service, sometimes we have to pay and I believe it's worth the money. I prefer the progam as its after-sale service is good. Last month, I encountered a problem and sent it to them, they replied and solved my problem on time.

So I think when choosing an appropriate program for ourselves, we should consider not only its quality, functions, but also its after-sale service.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047127
      2. word association Game73944512
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1024
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.68

See more discussions