Groups
    EXPIRED

i need a ring sizer like one i can print off any ideas?

i need to list some rings on auction site but dont know what sizes they are does anyone know of a site i can print of a ring guide ive had a look but they ones i found are in mm etc and need to know letter if ya get my drift lol

4 Comments

Banned

you really are better trying to get them sized on a proper ring sizer, those paper ones are really ok for approx sizes, but if you are selling you really need to know proper size

something like this on ebay if you dont want to go instore, item 290382685703

Original Poster

sassie;7832080

you really are better trying to get them sized on a proper ring sizer, … you really are better trying to get them sized on a proper ring sizer, those paper ones are really ok for approx sizes, but if you are selling you really need to know proper sizesomething like this on ebay if you dont want to go instore, item 290382685703

THANKS BUT THEY ARE ONLY CHEAPY RINGS SO ROUGH GUIDE REALLY BUT TY

keystrokes;7832132

http://www.ampalian.com/ringsizes.php This may help

THANKS USED THIS JUST WHAT I WAS AFTER WILL REP YOU BOTH THANKS

Banned

Thread closed as requested by OP. Thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2250
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
    3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767296

See more discussions