Groups

I need a scarf!

I got a hell of a sore throat and i usually play footy on a friday

I need one of those scarfs which are like sewn together from each side, so it doesnt flop around!

sportsdirect.com/buf…104

looks alot like those? im unsure about the names but i need like a cheapish one?

Any ideas?

30 Comments

Banned

I wouldn't play if I was ill.

DLM;7933384

I wouldn't play if you are ill.

Wow!! you wouldn't play if OP is ill? :w00t:

Banned

Marina;7933418

Wow!! you wouldn't play if OP is ill? :w00t:

I am no good with balls :w00t:

Wrapping a lun around your neck usually does the trick.

Original Poster

Arif123;7933439

Wrapping a lun around your neck usually does the trick.

LOL

Ill wrap my lun around something else ;-)

Thank you.

DLM;7933434

I am no good with balls :w00t:

Whatever you meant DLM

I was sooooooooooooooooooooo bored so had to post that, off to bed now

Sorry boom :oops: Hope you feel better soon and find a scarf before that

Original Poster

anthonyt;7933401

http://www.twenga.co.uk/dir-Fashion,Hats-and-hair-accessories,Fleece-neck-warmer like them?

Thank youuu!
    Neck warmer!

Rep'd left to all! except arif for being a douche

Original Poster

Marina;7933469

Whatever you meant DLM :pI was sooooooooooooooooooooo bored so had to … Whatever you meant DLM :pI was sooooooooooooooooooooo bored so had to post that, off to bed now :)Sorry boom :oops: Hope you feel better soon and find a scarf before that

Hope i feel better too, Good night! :-D

Banned

Marina;7933469

Whatever you meant DLM :pI was sooooooooooooooooooooo bored so had to … Whatever you meant DLM :pI was sooooooooooooooooooooo bored so had to post that, off to bed now :)Sorry boom :oops: Hope you feel better soon and find a scarf before that

I need to go to bed too.

I had a very early start this morning.

I saw lots of people jogging at 7am.

Where do they find the energy?

Night, night x x

Supermod

Unless you are called Gianluigi Buffon, I wouldnt bother.

Original Poster

DLM;7933481

I need to go to bed too.I had a very early start this morning.I saw lots … I need to go to bed too.I had a very early start this morning.I saw lots of people jogging at 7am.Where do they find the energy?Night, night x x

You usually see dorky people jogging at 7am...
    I think i know why they have no energy..

Mine gets drained in the night ..haha..:whistling:

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7933488

Unless you are called Gianluigi Buffon, I wouldnt bother.

Is it that bad to play when you have a cold?

I done it before!
    I can't give up they neeeed me!

Boom123;7933471

Thank youuu! Neck warmer! Rep'd left to all! except arif for being a … Thank youuu! Neck warmer! Rep'd left to all! except arif for being a douche

Stop trying to be american by using words like douche and rep me darling! :thumbsup:

Banned

Boom123;7933498

You usually see dorky people jogging at 7am...I think i know why they … You usually see dorky people jogging at 7am...I think i know why they have no energy..Mine gets drained in the night ..haha..:whistling:

Mine too.

They are crazy.

Get well soon :thumbsup:

Actually I'm staying for a bit in here... :giggle:

Edit: No fight in sight, good night

Original Poster

Arif123;7933512

Stop trying to be american by using words like douche and rep me bitch! … Stop trying to be american by using words like douche and rep me bitch! :thumbsup:

Language, this is a family forum Arif123

Boom123;7933539

Language, this is a family forum Arif123

Stop misquoting me! :roll:

Original Poster

Arif123;7933548

Stop misquoting me! :roll:

Fine, i think its time to expire my thread.

Thanks to all except you Arif123

Boom123;7933559

Fine, i think its time to expire my thread.Thanks to all except you … Fine, i think its time to expire my thread.Thanks to all except you Arif123

:cry:

Supermod

Boom123;7933509

Is it that bad to play when you have a cold?I done it before!I can't give … Is it that bad to play when you have a cold?I done it before!I can't give up they neeeed me!

I played two weeks ago with a chest infection and it nearly killed me!! Couldnt stop coughing after for about 5 days!!

I couldnt give up...they also needed me :whistling:

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7933575

I played two weeks ago with a chest infection and it nearly killed me!! … I played two weeks ago with a chest infection and it nearly killed me!! Couldnt stop coughing after for about 5 days!! I couldnt give up...they also needed me :whistling:

Hahaa! Really they do need me, we play 5 a side, if i dont play they'll end up with odd numbers!

I haven't got a chest infection, but i do seem to get a cold quite often, I think i need my tonsils out cuz i always get sore throats!

I wonder if i you can buy penicillin over the counter?

EDIT: Arif keep crying, no rep for you.

don't know what scarf your on about,,,,but i love scarfs! :w00t:

Supermod

Boom123;7933614

Hahaa! Really they do need me, we play 5 a side, if i dont play they'll … Hahaa! Really they do need me, we play 5 a side, if i dont play they'll end up with odd numbers!I haven't got a chest infection, but i do seem to get a cold quite often, I think i need my tonsils out cuz i always get sore throats!I wonder if i you can buy penicillin over the counter?EDIT: Arif keep crying, no rep for you.

If you get colds and sore throats often then tends to be a poor immune system. I could be wrong but you need immunicas (I think that is how it is spelt) and more of a particular vitamin in your diet...Google it, you might find something...

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7933644

If you get colds and sore throats often then tends to be a poor immune … If you get colds and sore throats often then tends to be a poor immune system. I could be wrong but you need immunicas (I think that is how it is spelt) and more of a particular vitamin in your diet...Google it, you might find something...

Hmm ill try looking, thanks for the help dude

who did that...(looks around)...:)

They'll probably do better without you anyway :-)

[COLOR="Red"]Get an Under Armour with a mock neck.

These are the business.[/COLOR]

http://www.footlocker.com/images/products/large_w/10512-0_w.jpg

Original Poster

The JFK;7933727

[COLOR=Red]Get an Under Armour with a mock neck.These are the … [COLOR=Red]Get an Under Armour with a mock neck.These are the business.[/COLOR]

Hmm they don't look too bad!
    Bet their expensive though!

Boom123;7934185

Hmm they don't look too bad!Bet their expensive though!

[COLOR="Red"]They're only about £30-£35.

They're worth every penny.

(serious)[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions