I need a small smart tv for the bedroom. No bigger than 32"

Found 26th Jul 2017
After 9 years of good service my Samsung TV has decided enough was enough and started to give a loud hissing sound. It's a shame as the picture is fine but no sound except for hissssssssss lol. I'm looking for a small smart tv but all the offers on here are for large screens. I don't want to pay to much either. Can anyone please help ? Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

I've found no need to have more than 32" in the bedroom

Original Poster

m4rky2011

I've found no need to have more than 32" in the bedroom

You cheeky so and so

You should be getting onto Samsung as 9 years is shocking for a modern tv how did u keep it alive so long?

bargins4me

After 9 years of good service my Samsung TV has decided enough was enough … After 9 years of good service my Samsung TV has decided enough was enough and started to give a loud hissing sound...

Does the old girl have a headphone socket? You might be able to use some external speakers / soundbar if the heaphone socket audio output is OK.

AndyRoyd

Does the old girl have a headphone socket? You might be able to use some … Does the old girl have a headphone socket? You might be able to use some external speakers / soundbar if the heaphone socket audio output is OK.

I was just about to suggest the same thing

Original Poster

Wadda

I was just about to suggest the same thing

It does have a headphone socket

Excellent, plug some headphones/speakers in to see if you get audio. if you do you could save a fair amount by just buying a soundbar etc.

bargins4me

It does have a headphone socket

Even if sound is faulty, you can buy a second hand Freeview unit and get its sound out to external speakers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants