I need a sofa cover/wrapover.

    Hi all

    I'm looking for a a new sofa soon but not quite yet and wanted to know what the correct word/s to describe a cover/sheet of material that covers a sofa.

    Mine is nice but very old now and I could do with this item to cover a multitude of sins for a few months until I can treat myself to a new one.

    I have 'googled' it but cant find exactly what I am thinking of, only looking to spend a few quid as a temporary measure.



    A throw?

    Original Poster


    A throw?

    Cheers, that seems to be the name of it, Thanks.:thumbsup:


    A throw?

    +1 Throw
    just google "throws for sofas"

    You could go for this hideous thing lol


    Homebase sell them for a tenner. Matching cushions too for a fiver.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?59
      2. Whats a Good VPN to use please?1821
      3. Does anybody have a ( Uni days code) I can use for ( TomTom) please11
      4. Query on retail selling on beer22

      See more discussions