I need a tracksuit that wont bobble

Posted 28th Nov
Hi all, I need to buy a slim fit tracksuit ( I had men tracksuits before which fitted fine) but the problem is they all have bubbled after a while. Which are the best brand that don’t bubble. I was thinking Uniqlo but I have never bought any from there before and I don’t want to waste anymore money. Of course a Black Friday deal would be great(y)
Thank you in advance .
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Spend more money.....

buy something made from natural fibres

wash on low temperatures
Edited by: "Wongy110" 28th Nov
Do you mean bubble or bobble?
Haircut_10028/11/2019 21:00

Do you mean bubble or bobble?

I can't see how a tracksuit can bubble, unless it's polyester and you're melting it down, so I'd imagine they mean bobble.

Bobbling will be more down to how it's woven rather than the fibre. I'm not sure what options are used in tracksuits though, maybe a very lightweight (aka micro) fleece?
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 28th Nov
bargins4me28/11/2019 22:15

Oh dear your are right bobble lol

I'd think you'd want to look at the spin speed of your washing machine and try and keep it set to as low as possible when you wash your tracksuit. Also you should turn your tracksuit inside out and zipped up before washing it, so only the fabric from the inside of it comes in to direct contact with the washing machine drum.
Haircut_10028/11/2019 22:20

I'd think you'd want to look at the spin speed of your washing machine and …I'd think you'd want to look at the spin speed of your washing machine and try and keep it set to as low as possible when you wash your tracksuit. Also you should turn your tracksuit inside out and zipped up before washing it, so only the fabric from the inside of it comes in to direct contact with the washing machine drum.

Thank you
I never knew the spin speed can make a difference .
These guys might be able to help
Turn it inside out when washing.
Buy a bobble trimmer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions