Groups
    EXPIRED

I need a wall bracket for a SAMSUNG PS42B450B1WXXU Plasma TV

Looking for a cheapest price for a decent bracket if anyone can help
    thanks

5 Comments

Ebay £18 delivered item number 230337070501 check the seller: the_mount_shop

Original Poster

bashy2002;7258361

Ebay £18 delivered item number 230337070501 check the seller: … Ebay £18 delivered item number 230337070501 check the seller: the_mount_shop

thanks :thumbsup: not sure whether to go for one that swivels & tilts :? can anyone recommend whether it's worth getting one that does this? thanks

Depends where you putting it, if in a main room and higher than sitting eye level tilt is better so you can tilt it down

Original Poster

bashy2002;7258855

Depends where you putting it, if in a main room and higher than sitting … Depends where you putting it, if in a main room and higher than sitting eye level tilt is better so you can tilt it down

it's going above the fireplace so was thinking that tilt /swivel would be better maybe :?

It would be almost all stands stick out a bit so the t.v. would look better if you have side speakers as well.

Please think about it first though as you have to remember about all them cables hanging up and down, Will look a mess unless you can ether hide them or make them look good covered up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88

See more discussions