Groups
    EXPIRED

i need a water pistol

preferably a powerful one that i can reach the neighbours with from my top window

but ive never seen a big water pistol in a shop, anyone know where i can grab one

all i know is argos but obviously i cant see it first without buying it so if anyone can reccommend one that would be great as well

thanks

20 Comments

Used to have a super soaker, the pump up ones. they used to go a good 20ft

:-DHave a look at Toysrus. Supersoakers are great, what about water bombs? is this friendly fire or revenge?!

Original Poster

Banana79;4987644

:-DHave a look at Toysrus. Supersoakers are great, what about water … :-DHave a look at Toysrus. Supersoakers are great, what about water bombs? is this friendly fire or revenge?!

cheers mate will check out my local toys r us :thumbsup:

its for hot girl next door attention seeking :w00t:

you can do a customers view in argos then buy it afterwards if its what you want i did this with about 10 prams as i couldnt decide then went and bought one from mothercare

Woolworths.. Oh... Damn! I knew they were good for something!

we require pictures after you have soaked her so we can decide if she is hot!!! LOL

Original Poster

hutchir9;4988392

we require pictures after you have soaked her so we can decide if she is … we require pictures after you have soaked her so we can decide if she is hot!!! LOL

loool ok, but you will have to remind me in a few weeks or so! LOL

They have a big selection in Tesco's.

Oh good lord he's perving,you're not my neighbour are you:w00t:

Original Poster

Broxy;4988459

They have a big selection in Tesco's.

cheers mate

deb8z;4988497

Oh good lord he's perving,you're not my neighbour are you:w00t:

lol are you insinuating that your fit?

Celticsun;4987607

Used to have a super soaker, the pump up ones. they used to go a good … Used to have a super soaker, the pump up ones. they used to go a good 20ft

i remember them...me and my dad had them, use to love them, however they hurt nearly as much as paintballs sometimes!

PS. we had the ones that got taken off the market due to 'faulty' pressure valves...in other words they gathered mo re pressure then they were meant to...i thought it was all part of the fun! :-D

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;4988559

i remember them...me and my dad had them, use to love them, however they … i remember them...me and my dad had them, use to love them, however they hurt nearly as much as paintballs sometimes! PS. we had the ones that got taken off the market due to 'faulty' pressure valves...in other words they gathered mo re pressure then they were meant to...i thought it was all part of the fun! :-D

haha, havent got one left have you? wouldnt mind one just to sting my unlce with

Smeagol cheers matelol are you insinuating that your fit?

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/MXL6d9.JPG

Think that was the one!

Or do what i remember my dad doing and take the tank out, and hook it up to a hose pipe...that hurt! I remember crying!

Smeagol haha, havent got one left have you? wouldnt mind one just to sting my unlce with

Original Poster

deb8z;4988569

Noooo just that my neighbour "looks" at me:w00t: from his window.

probably is me then, get ready to be wet:p

awoodhall2003;4988591

afraid not this is when i was like about 7-10 somewhere in there i guess! … afraid not this is when i was like about 7-10 somewhere in there i guess! :thumbsup:

lol :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=Smeagol

I bet you say that to all the girls!!!!

Smeagol probably is me then, get ready to be wet:plol :thumbsup:

You can ask argos to view before you pay my local store allow this.

Im also lookign for a proper powerful one aswell to fight my mate at a barbeque, anyone know of any mint ones, I have already bought one from toys r us, its not that powerful.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      3. love affairs1649
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525

See more discussions