Expired

I need a website made- bit complicated

4 replies
Found 4th Jul 2007
Hi all.
You guys seem to know how to find a bargain, so seem like the right people to ask.:)

I need a website made for me, which will have a few complex systems set up in it which I cant reveal for confidentiality reasons- plus someone will copy the idea.:-(
The website will be a business in its own right, and will be turning over quite large amounts with an attractive profit margin.
What are my options? Help! :w00t:

5 Comments

I'm not sure about the legality of trading live human organs over the internet, but this might help. It has secure payment systems included!

ebuyer.com/UK/…299

Hope it helps!

I would recommend looking at websites such as [url]www.hotscripts.com[/url] to find a similar system, if it is a complex website then you will not be able to find a programme that can produce the scripts for you. Therefore, your only real possibility is to find a similar script on hotscripts.com and learn by trial and error and posting in forums how to correct problems.

Banned

way ahead of you, I have already made a website like the one you are thinking of your right you can make quite abit of money

Original Poster

lol guys- well seeing as half of you have already made a website like it I might not bother... I just bought all the elephant tusks as well :x
Will check out hotscripts in a bit- duty calls right now.
Someone I know mentioned compiling together open source apps/coding to makemy own site. Im not sure there will be anything that covers it tho as it is a bit of a strange system, so I think it will need an experts attention at some point. Anyone know any cheap yet good programmers? :whistling:
Thanx!

MoneySeeMoneyDo

Anyone know any cheap yet good programmers? :whistling: Thanx!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions