Found 16th Apr 2008
I'd like to try putting Libby in for little jobs of modelling etc....But i don't know where to start! We may not stand a chance but if we don't try we will never know!
Any advice going?

The dragon 2 mins ago!

17 Comments

Original Poster

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6759/011cn7.jpg

Well however you do it - good luck - and she's going to have to contribute to the cost of all her little fashion outfits some time.:-D

Original Poster

I asked if she would give me some spends if she's successful, her reply....
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7076/025gq6.jpg

Sometimes they have auditions and you see them in your local paper.
I'm sure you already know this but whatever you do,don't go signing up for things that want money,you don't seem a person who can be taking advantage of anyway!
Very cute as always.

Lulu'sMammy;1905660

I asked if she would give me some spends if she's successful, her … I asked if she would give me some spends if she's successful, her reply....

lol either naff off,or maybe she was just passing wind so innocently.

Original Poster

I think she was saying "kiss it", or getting her puppy dog eyes ready for daddy coming home after 3 weeks...woohoo!

Lulu'sMammy;1905660

I asked if she would give me some spends if she's successful, her … I asked if she would give me some spends if she's successful, her reply....

Excellent lol
It's never certain the outcome of that look!!

Good night tonight - enjoy.
edit: Had a google, dificult one to find something really useful!!
modelsdirect.com/be_…tml
julietadams.co.uk/KDf…htm

MinstrelMan;1905697

You will have to pay to be taken on by an agency

I've always heard the opposite, you should never pay for an agency to take you on....

cheerleader;1905734

I've always heard the opposite, you should never pay for an agency to … I've always heard the opposite, you should never pay for an agency to take you on....

same here, i thought reputible agencies didn't charge to take you on.

cheerleader;1905734

I've always heard the opposite, you should never pay for an agency to … I've always heard the opposite, you should never pay for an agency to take you on....

Child ones are slightly different, becuase they have to be CRB checked etc and it aint cheap, modelling agencies tend to take a larger cut and claw there money back that way. but when kids are involved theres more outgoings on the agencies part.

They might waive the signing on fee if you take out a portfolio through them (however your limited to using just one agency then)

careful lulus mummy.... there are some dogy companies..

my advice go to a proper parenting forum and ask there... go to this one community.homeandhealthtv.co.uk/eve…191

one i used a LOT! awesome lovely ladies here who have experiences with good/bad agencies.

good luck

Proper agencies dont normally require portfolios when you first join up, decent snapshots are fine. You can build up a portfolio as you get jobs.

Is she well tempered, ok with strangers? Shes definitely cute enough, no problems there!

models direct seem to be getting a bit of a beating over here, 1 person saying they are good and everyone else saying they take the sign up fee then nothing.

community.homeandhealthtv.co.uk/eve…p/1

Thee is another company mentioned on page 3 which is a monthly fee (£3.50) which sounds better cuz if it doesn't work out after three months at least you've only lost £10.50 and with a monthly fee they are more inclined to find you work to keep you signed up I guess?

worto.

Original Poster

Thanks all rep given x

Lulu'sMammy;1905623

I think you should, Shes pure gorgeous!
Like me LMFAO!

Original Poster

Becciex3;1907868

I think you should, Shes pure gorgeous!Like me LMFAO!

Hmmmmmm !!!! But i wuvvs ya . x

Lulu'sMammy;1907898

Hmmmmmm !!!! But i wuvvs ya . x

I guess your right,
Someone hasss to,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57562
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68