Expired

I need Backing Tracks!..Where can I purchase?

Found 6th Jun 2009
I need Backing Tracks for Music, I'm in a singing Duo (and a band) and need to compile a CD...does anyone know a reputable good quality site I can Buy these from?

Thanks

5 Comments

are you using mini disc as you can join sing to the world and download from there straigh onto mini disc - low monthly payment and if there are a few of you you can split the cost, even if you know some other musicians, the track are pretty good too my oh dowloads from here and he is a vocal guitarist
otherwise you can get the song you want made in your key for £1.50 each but I will have to check with o/h where he gets these - let me know if you still want to know, he is actually out gigging this afternoon and evening so wont see him until tomorrow

Original Poster

No we will be using standard CD....The key I'm not bothered about as long as they are in the original then thats fine...The band i'm in change the key for me on certain songs so thats a different line

Original Poster

Did you manage to speak to your boyfriend?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5435640

]http://tinyurl.com/mn5xgq

I already did that....theres thousands of sites...I want backing tracks from a website thats been tried and tested by one of the members here.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    3. Best/cheapest music service66
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions