I need cable charger that originally came with the Note

8 replies
Found 5th Aug 2016
Helo guys, I need to buy original Samsung usb cable for note 4, my cable is broken. I don't want to buy in ebay,there is a lot of fake items. I already bought one from handtec but is not the same like my one, please help

8 Comments

Is it not just a micro USB standard phone cable. GT one from Amazon, Anker are a great make and do superb cables, I have a few and no issues at all.

try these i got charger lead lead for my s6 of them cheaper than most places and quick delivery .
doohickey-hut.com/pro…623

Sometimes the shape of the micro usb plug cause problems. I find that as it don't fit the phone when fitted in a case. I bought the one linked bellow a few weeks ago and I can recommend. The only sure way to get an original lead is to buy direct from Samsung shop. Rip off though... Betron Nylon Braided Reinforced Tangle Free USB to Micro USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors for Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and More (Black) amazon.co.uk/dp/…RK5

Good post if it's for real..bookmarked it... I burn through samsung earphones at work. Been caught with fakes a few times so I'll try this site.

My reply was put in wrong spot... This is a good post. Bookmarked site.

I've found that Nokia USB cables work best wroth samsung phones. The samsung cable is actually useless with my Samsung phone. changed to Nokia ands it charged almost straight away.

Original Poster

gweir2

try these i got charger lead lead for my s6 of them cheaper than most … try these i got charger lead lead for my s6 of them cheaper than most places and quick delivery .https://www.doohickey-hut.com/products/genuine-samsung-galaxy-note-5-4-fast-charger-with-usb-cable?variant=18142063623

Thanks guys for answers, this one looks attractive, very good price thanks.

I use many non genuine cables.
Luckilly the are not Apple.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions