Groups
    EXPIRED

I need flights to amsterdam from edinburgh

next week after Thursday for 3-5 days i have looked on that money expert flight checker but they are all £60+ is there some where else to look, is booking last minute the best idea.

I have quidco so any money i can claw back with that would be nice.

Any help will be reped.

Mwaters28

4 Comments

Ive had a look and I think you will be lucky to find it cheaper than you have found easy jet want £176.93 return

Not sure where that other fella was looking, but Easyjet is £144.06 going from Thu 8th and coming back on Sun 11th or Tues 13th. Mon 12th is 2 quid more, good afternoon flight times too.

Another option, you could go Edinburgh to Dusseldorf (about 2.5 hours bus/train ride to Amsterdam), currently showing as about £67 return on Ryanair, although you would need to jump though a few hoops to avoid additional charges, etc.

Trickyjabs;4808764

Not sure where that other fella was looking, but Easyjet is £144.06 going … Not sure where that other fella was looking, but Easyjet is £144.06 going from Thu 8th and coming back on Sun 11th or Tues 13th. Mon 12th is 2 quid more, good afternoon flight times too.

Leaving friday home Tues thats where I was looking!!! As op did state after thurs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones33
      2. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite32
      3. Help please - pc issues68
      4. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress66

See more discussions