Found 8th Jan 2009
Hi All,

I need to inflate 57 Balloons with Helium for a wedding in 2 weeks time. The cheapest supplier of party helium comes to just under £60 delivered. Do any of you lovelly people know if I can do this for less money?

Thanks

Sheep87

ps rep for helpfull-ity

10 Comments

asda and macro sell helium canisters that you can do yourself not sure how much though.

jennie

Look In Ur Local Yellow Pages Maybe Cheaper Locally

Original Poster

Thanks guys, the maplin didnt work ace, but the first link was useful. ta very much

yeah iv seen them in asda - same thou i dont n0 how much they are

They were half price in asda last week though i cant remember what that was,

in my local asda today they had them for £19.98, not sure how many ballons ud get out of it tho...

Sainsbury had these kits for sale. didnt see the price but they were displayed with the xmas goods. Not sure how many you could blow up with this kit, but would imagine it would be cheaper.

The standard kits state that they blow up 30 ballons, pretty sure there was a deal just after christmas for £10 from Asda.

You can get the kits from Costco (about £25 inc VAT) my last one said 50 balloons (not foil) so should do it. If you know anyone with membership it might be worth having a look.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604828
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911000
    3. Did you know?3158
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769586

See more discussions