I need help accessing the Playstation Store on my new PSP Go please as I want to download the 10 free games, how do I do it ??

It needs to be done by tomorrow as the offer expires then and I cannot seem to find how to do it - help ??

16 Comments

Did you buy a new PSPgo?

Original Poster

Yes, I got it today, it was not completely new though. Sharon xx

All you have to do to claim your games is use your shiny new PSPgo to access PlayStation Store and download the PSPgo Theme from the Latest category. You will receive an email including a PlayStation Network Voucher Code that will let you download your ten free games.

Original Poster

I cannot seem to go into the playstation store, it keeps coming up conecting to the access point then it cannot find the access point - I am a complete novice to this !! LOL

Original Poster

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, it keeps coming up the access point was not detected, what can I do ??

Just to check you have set up your wifi connection right?

Original Poster

How do I do that ?? I am on my laptop, do I need to do something on the psp go ?? Sorry, I am a complete novice - LOL

The 10 free games deal expires in January, it got extended.

Original Poster

I cannot seem to connect the psp go to the internet, it keeps coming up the access point was not detected, I think I will have to give up

Thank you for letting me know about the deal expiring in January, that is really good news

Original Poster

Right, I have managed to scan and it has found our talktalk connection but will not connect, is this because my laptop is alrfeady connected ??

LOL @ PSP GO Away - sucks to be you!

Mallinersha

LOL @ PSP GO Away - sucks to be you!

There was no need to be nasty, but thats to be expected from a person that play Gaylo.

Retro89

There was no need to be nasty, but thats to be expected from a person … There was no need to be nasty, but thats to be expected from a person that plays Gaylo.

I've corrected the above in Bold - no need to thank me!

The "access point" which the PSP is referring to is your Talktalk wireless box.

It may not be able to find it because you are too far away. Wireless signal degrades over long distances. Having said that, if your laptop is connected wirelessly then you shouldn't have any problem connecting your PSP from the same room.

Your wireless box almost certainly has a password which you will need in order to connect to it. Make sure you know it and enter it when the PSP requests it.

This is a guide on how to get wireless up and running. You may find it useful: pocketgamer.co.uk/fea…307

Mallinersha

I've corrected the above in Bold - no need to thank me!

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww340/Joshrothathan/grammar-police.png

Retro89

I said no need to thank me! Tut...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562134
    2. Sky Fibre Max11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
    4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions