Expired

I need help finding a wooden dolls house with discount!

4 replies
Found 12th Nov 2009
I'd like to get my daughter a wooden dolls house for xmas, we've been looking and have fallen in love with the Le Toy van ones but I hate paying full price so if anyone can find me one with discount I'd be extremely grateful.
Rep will be left for any help
Thanks

4 Comments

amazon have it for £88.95, there is delivery on top though, they have loads of the accessories to go with it, i am not sure how much you have seen it for though!

this one here is £74 whitstablescene.co.uk/dol…htm

this one here wonderlandmodels.com/pro…ing

so i think it depends on what one you are looking for but there is couple to look at anyway! hope it helps

Original Poster

Sorry should have said I've seen some at about £77 so anything under that would be fab. We like the Valentine one but that seems dearer so maybe Sophies house.
Thanks for looking

we have got our daughter the one from toys r us for £50 and is going to paint it together!

toysrus.co.uk/Toy…%29

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;6868636

we have got our daughter the one from toys r us for £50 and is going to … we have got our daughter the one from toys r us for £50 and is going to paint it together! http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Dolls/Dolls-Houses-and-Accessories/Dolls-House-with-100-Pieces%280025587%29

Don't fancy my paint job! Great price though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions