Groups

I need help getting someone back...

I was in the Uni Library today, I picked up a business book to read and left it on the desk to get some lunch, I come back and notice some guy checking it out for a week. I told him that I was reading it but he said he didn't know and will I can have it when hes done. WTF?

I cant fight him as we go to the same uni and ill get kicked out, any one got any ideas on how I can get him back.

175 Comments

has he got a car

You should have put it back or taken it out:whistling:

Yeah, smash someones car up for taking a library book out.!

Grow up, stop being so immature and move on.
    EDIT Although i strongly suspect that you've made the whole thing up for attention.

Banned

sleep with his mother :thumbsup:

Used to happen with me and my brothers with armchairs. Once you leave the room, you lose the right to sit there.

Them's the rules i'm afraid.

Original Poster

alnbowes;3638939

has he got a car

dunno ill find out
    splatsplatsplat;3638954

You should have put it back or taken it out:whistling:

I only went out for like 2mins to get a sandwich.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3484/86993744rn3.jpg

Why didn't you lick it to prove your ownership?

splatsplatsplat;3638963

Yeah, smash someones car up for taking a library book out.!

oh sorry , diddnt rea\lize we now have mind readers on this site ...how much you charge ....reckon you would go out of buisness as your way off the mark

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/roflbot-b11p.jpg

salder21;3638976

sleep with his mother :thumbsup:

I guess thats already been done .. and sister and probably brother as well :whistling:

get a gun and shoot everybody at the uni....hey it works in the good old USA so why not here!!!

Do much better than him in finals ?
    Put a notice on the Union board describing his evil deed?
    Trip him up when he's carrying a full pint?
    Put false snots or some other dreadful but joke, substance on the back of his clothes?
    Tell him that a really hot fellow student fancies him and asked you to arrange a meet?
    Take out all the other books on business and don't give them back?

Original Poster

chesso;3639009

Tell him that a really hot fellow student fancies him and asked you to … Tell him that a really hot fellow student fancies him and asked you to arrange a meet?Take out all the other books on business and don't give them back?

i lol'd.

I thinking keying his car or something would be better. (is this illegal)

Banned

Money is but a peanut. Why not buy the book? Hell, why not buy the library?

Find out what girl he likes and get with her infront of him.

There's a lesson in life or 2 for you there BG1.

1 - Strike while the Iron is hot
    2-Time & tide waits for no man

col

i was simply gonna say .....get some vasaline and put it on his door handles :w00t: retire to a good look out spot and laugh as he wonders what it is ...and smells his fingers

or not worth it as it was only a book and you did leave it , so fair play ....the other thing bit nasty though ....unscrew his tyre valves off 2 tyres put a little stone in each ...then screw them on till you hear a slight fizzz then leave it ....it can take a few hrs for the effects to work probs when hes out somewhere ...tyres arent damages either :whistling: but 2 means he is one short of a spare :w00t:

boohoo the big boy stole his book.

Was this the one as it is on sale.

http://www.smallworlddesign.co.uk/images350/harvey-horse-345.jpg

''I cant fight him as we go to the same uni and ill get kicked out''

wow, strong reasoning.
    When you grow up you will soon realise that fighting is not always the first option, if you gain any maturity, try to reason with him and explain its the only Mr Blobby book in the library

Original Poster

greg_68;3639071

boohoo the big boy stole his book.

unlike you greg, I dont wont stand for this to happen, i guess your like a doormat and you let everyone walk over you(Im sorry if im incorrect and then I take that back), il just throw coffee over him and say it was by mistake or something.

to be honest though i would have just said . no , you will have it when im finished it or you will be getting put in your **** in the next 5 seconds , your choice

black gerbil1;3639030

i lol'd.I thinking keying his car or something would be better. (is this … i lol'd.I thinking keying his car or something would be better. (is this illegal)

yes and if you get caught you would be done for criminal damage. Imagine how you would feel if someone did that to your car!

How could you know he was checking out the book from your desk. Unless your desk and the book checkout area are within about one foot of each other?

Or did you watch for several minutes while he looked at the book on your desk, picked it up, walked to the book checkout counter. If so, why didn't you stop him when you saw him picking up the book from your desk?

Original Poster

skusey;3639079

''I cant fight him as we go to the same uni and ill get kicked out''wow, … ''I cant fight him as we go to the same uni and ill get kicked out''wow, strong reasoning.When you grow up you will soon realise that fighting is not always the first option, if you gain any maturity, try to reason with him and explain its the only Mr Blobby book in the library

all some people understand is a good beating.

black gerbil1;3639110

'nuff said:thumbsup:
    I rest my case big boy:whistling:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3639097

yes and if you get caught you would be done for criminal damage. Imagine … yes and if you get caught you would be done for criminal damage. Imagine how you would feel if someone did that to your car!

id be livid, but least ive known ive got even.
    Heavertron;3639102

How could you know he was checking out the book from your desk. Unless … How could you know he was checking out the book from your desk. Unless your desk and the book checkout area are within about one foot of each other? Or did you watch for several minutes while he looked at the book on your desk, picked it up, walked to the book checkout counter. If so, why didn't you stop him when you saw him picking up the book from your desk?

I walked pasted the desk and he was there with the book, aint too hard.

If it was that important to you, you would have taken it out at the time.

Are people in uni not supposed to be intelligent?

Or did you collect ten crisp packets to get in?

Why not just make friends with him........Then you both get what you deserve:whistling:

Train Driver;3639158

Why not just make friends with him........Then you both get what you … Why not just make friends with him........Then you both get what you deserve:whistling:

sorry bg mate , i lol'd

Goonieman;3638972

Grow up, stop being so immature and move on.EDIT Although i strongly … Grow up, stop being so immature and move on.EDIT Although i strongly suspect that you've made the whole thing up for attention.

I'm shocked and appalled that ANYONE could say such a thing about bg1 :w00t:

Train Driver;3639158

Why not just make friends with him........Then you both get what you … Why not just make friends with him........Then you both get what you deserve:whistling:

smart answer

Train Driver;3639158

SO repped

Original Poster

grex9101;3639151

If it was that important to you, you would have taken it out at the time. … If it was that important to you, you would have taken it out at the time. Are people in uni not supposed to be intelligent?

I just went to get a sandwich, I was away for about a mintue. you envious because im at uni?

Banned

black gerbil1;3639110

you can beat him up... just not at uni... then uni can't do anything about it... aslong as it's not on their property...if you see him around out of uni then take ur chance

just because he took a book

so childish man!!!

Original Poster

imranmaz;3639198

you can beat him up... just not at uni... then uni can't do anything … you can beat him up... just not at uni... then uni can't do anything about it... aslong as it's not on their property...if you see him around out of uni then take ur chance

so if me and my mates rushed him outside nothing would happen?
    strike;3639217

just because he took a bookso childish man!!!

I needed that BOOK!

imranmaz;3639198

you can beat him up... just not at uni... then uni can't do anything … you can beat him up... just not at uni... then uni can't do anything about it... aslong as it's not on their property...if you see him around out of uni then take ur chance

Of course they can, they don't have to provide him with education if he acts like an idiot, in or out of University.

Don't feed the internet persona people!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944492
      2. What would be HELL to you?1517
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      4. love affairs1751

See more discussions