Groups
    EXPIRED

I need help .... honestly ....

Banned
    Okay here is one, I am looking for some refurbished 17" or 19" laptops, cheapish can anyone help.... oh these need to be laptops and not PCs ...

12 Comments

how much are you offering?

Admin

Do you need these for business purposes?

Banned

[url]www.currys.co.uk[/url] has a clearance on refurbished/sale laptops :thumbsup:

you can get some nice 17" for the price you pay for refurb 19" :thumbsup:

Banned

jellybaby22;3100560

i read the title and thought you were finally admitting it there Dell … i read the title and thought you were finally admitting it there Dell ...Loool

lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

juliet_bravo;3100462

Do you need these for business purposes?

Hi Juliet, I need five, but not for business purpose will be shipping them to Pakistan (two= mine and a family member's ) and three for office ..... as the ones I looking at here are very expensive

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3100560

i read the title and thought you were finally admitting it there Dell … i read the title and thought you were finally admitting it there Dell ...Loool

Good Evening Jelly ..... lol ..... I thought intially .... but then changed my mind as its always better to PM you and ask

xxxx have a fun day

Dell_in_the_bed;3100968

Hi Juliet, I need five, but not for business purpose will be shipping … Hi Juliet, I need five, but not for business purpose will be shipping them to Pakistan (two= mine and a family member's ) and three for office ..... as the ones I looking at here are very expensive

wouldnt business purposes include office?

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;3100979

wouldnt business purposes include office?

Not sure ? We are not selling it on to anyone, and its only three that will be used in the office for some interns

Business: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"

can i have one when u finished wiv it plse

Original Poster Banned

alnbowes;3101291

can i have one when u finished wiv it plse

I would rather advise you to take one of the Fujitsu life notebooks .....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions