i need help how do i make a dvd blank after putting files on it?!?!?

i have some dvds all rewritable and no longer want whats on them and want to put new stuff on them im a bit thick when it comes to things like that how do i make them blank i have windows media or been using dvdflick?

9 Comments

Banned

You need it to be a DVD-RW.(Not DVD-R)

Right-click the DVD in my computer and select format from the menu

download imgburn
its free
in tools there is a erase disk option
imgburn.com/

djnaff;4819931

download imgburnits freein tools there is a erase disk … download imgburnits freein tools there is a erase disk optionhttp://imgburn.com/

+1

http://djnaff.com/pics/672a383b656b5b333500cabb686c4107.jpg

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;4819924

You need it to be a DVD-RW.(Not DVD-R)Right-click the DVD in my computer … You need it to be a DVD-RW.(Not DVD-R)Right-click the DVD in my computer and select format from the menu

tried that and i couldnt get format up disc says dvd+r dl is this not rewritable? in tiny box under says rw

Original Poster

djnaff;4819970

ty u guys will rep ya all im downloading now!!!

angelfacexx;4819988

tried that and i couldnt get format up disc says dvd+r dl is this not … tried that and i couldnt get format up disc says dvd+r dl is this not rewritable? in tiny box under says rw

Ah..

No, the RW label on DVD+R discs has nothing to do with being rewriteable. It's a write once disc.

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;4820214

Ah..No, the RW label on DVD+R discs has nothing to do with being … Ah..No, the RW label on DVD+R discs has nothing to do with being rewriteable. It's a write once disc.

ah ok ty thats a great help but i do have rewriteable ones im trying to delete too but that program ive just installed says its not registered and i have to pay to use?

angelfacexx;4820977

ah ok ty thats a great help but i do have rewriteable ones im trying to … ah ok ty thats a great help but i do have rewriteable ones im trying to delete too but that program ive just installed says its not registered and i have to pay to use?

You've not downloaded Imageburn - there are other 'valid' links on the download page. I think they count on you clicking them to keep the app free.

I've pasted a direct link ]here. Uninstall the other program as it's NOT Imageburn!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?77
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122
    3. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.109
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336

See more discussions