Expired

I need help with gift websites

Found 29th Aug 2010
I'm looking for websites where they have a range of products at reasonable prices that I could order a few gifts from.

I have looked at littlewoods, next etc. but when you total two products it is out of my budget but there isn't that much on offer there.

If you know any good websites then please share.

Doesn't have to be restricted to clothing or electricals. It's easier to buy for females so more male oriented websites would be good. Thanks.

7 Comments

I stick to ebay for all my christmas presents, generally get the same as the high street but much cheaper, especially when buying in advance for Christmas

Original Poster

I am stuck for ideas because I feel I have run out of them. : s

no idea what type of items your interested in, but i find this site www2.westfalia.net/ has some interesting gadgets

you can find almost anything on amazon

have you tried the debenhams 75 % off sale still some perfumes available for £9 etc also theres a free delivery code on here , sainsburys have a sale on aswell , x

Original Poster

Been on Debenhams but nothing interesting on there.

I was thinking of amazon but not sure what to get (don't want perfumes because bought so many of them). Gonna check out that link now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions