Found 14th Feb 2009
for my neice, in 3 weeks time, i have abslutely no clue what to get her
any ideas welcome x
Community Updates
29 Comments
new mobile phone.
good idea but shes just had a new contract phone
an ipod? or mp3?
she has an ipod, shes a bit spoilt lol, i want smething a bit different, i got her brother one of those driving experiences but she doesnt like driving fast
bring her for a shopping spree lol
how about tickets to a west end show?
or a makeover day? And money for the pictures as well?
hmm quite like the west end ticket idea
lots of deals on lastminute,com
lovely thanks fr that idea will have a look x x
pandora bracelet, i got mine for xmas and love it! i get a new charm for every special occasion, got 2 this morning
actually she has a bracelet but a few charms is a great idea thanks

any idea where u get them frm?
rabbit
Brittains got talent tickets at M.E.N arena
caggarooney;4381879

actually she has a bracelet but a few charms is a great idea thanksany … actually she has a bracelet but a few charms is a great idea thanksany idea where u get them frm?

NOT ebay!!! I live in Newcastle and get mine from mememe (they have a website) and Eve.

Check what type she has 1st as there are loads out there

mememeaccessories.com/sho…=68 try here
oh is there? i didnt realise that, so not all charms will fit all bracelets then? thanks fr yr help i will ask my sister fr the info i just did a quick search and saw ernest jones sell them so will have a look there, cheers
some will fit others wont, i wouldnt risk it, if shes anything like me (im a fussy 23 year old) she will only want authentic charms that match her braclet and colour scheme!

np good luck with it
nono2522;4381906

NOT ebay!!! I live in Newcastle and get mine from mememe (they have a … NOT ebay!!! I live in Newcastle and get mine from mememe (they have a website) and Eve.Check what type she has 1st as there are loads out therehttp://www.mememeaccessories.com/shop/ProductList.aspx?cId=68 try here

Theres some lovely ones on there, thanks a lot, rep given x
How about an evening with me, would you like a photo sending?
voucher/shoes/clothing/bags
gig tickets to see her favourite band? spa day? Night in a hotel?
how old is she?
driving lessons? depends how much you wanna spend
Glitzybabe;4383329

how old is she?

I think it might be a 21st, not too sure like, maybe i should read the title again :whistling:
lol, yeah shes going to be 21, thanks everyone for all yr ideas i think i'm going dwn the pandora route
what about a smashing big dildo
Get her something out of the JFK clothing range (which will be out soon).
caggarooney;4385124

lol, yeah shes going to be 21, thanks everyone for all yr ideas i think … lol, yeah shes going to be 21, thanks everyone for all yr ideas i think i'm going dwn the pandora route

You ask for all that advice and you end up getting her a box , charming ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants