Groups

I need medical attention, john and edward!!! omg.

my sides are split!

37 Comments

my ear's are aching!!!

Original Poster

nitelighter;6539379

my ear's are aching!!!

im not kidding you I cannot breathe :w00t:

Prejudices aside, that was bland rubbish

I'm cocking my gun and blacking up............:x

Oh wait.........just cocking my gun :w00t:

Original Poster

Lakeside;6539390

Prejudices aside, that was bland rubbish

my juices are not pred, they ARE just crap, honestly, im auditioning next year

Absolute rubbish, but like the judges said it is not their fault they are in the final 12.

michelleleemoo;6539401

my juices are not pred, they ARE just crap, honestly, im auditioning next … my juices are not pred, they ARE just crap, honestly, im auditioning next year

lmao shame they didn't kick each other off the stage now that would have been funny!!:whistling:

from this angle looking at your avi it's not your sides that are split :w00t:

Cheryl: "You can't sing. Fact."
    *no one boos*

HA

Original Poster

natashaxxx;6539414

Absolute rubbish, but like the judges said it is not their fault they are … Absolute rubbish, but like the judges said it is not their fault they are in the final 12.

why do i always think yr avi looks rude :oops:

nitelighter;6539421

lmao shame they didn't kick each other off the stage now that would have … lmao shame they didn't kick each other off the stage now that would have been funny!!:whistling:

dont, I can take no more :-D

Original Poster

renown;6539430

from this angle looking at your avi it's not your sides that are split … from this angle looking at your avi it's not your sides that are split :w00t:

cheeky, now give me my stocking back

I keep expecting them to pull their masks off to reval Anton Dec.

g1bbuk;6539442

lmao rep'd made me lol

michelleleemoo;6539432

why do i always think yr avi looks rude :oops:

:w00t:

choc1969;6539396

I'm cocking my gun and blacking up............:xOh wait.........just … I'm cocking my gun and blacking up............:xOh wait.........just cocking my gun :w00t:

:giggle:

Hiya choc! X

Original Poster

g1bbuk;6539442

didnt they do that one year, ant n dec? :?

and not meaning to be rude but I personally find yr avi a bit disturbing as it does remind me of a contraversial thing, sorry but had to say it

Original Poster

dmh77;6539475

:giggle:Hiya choc! X

noooooo, where's yr avi :x

michelleleemoo;6539489

noooooo, where's yr avi :x

Hang on.... where's yours!!!! :w00t: :whistling:

Lol... just for now hun, don't worry! ;-)

Original Poster

dmh77;6539554

Hang on.... where's yours!!!! :w00t: :whistling:Lol... just for now hun, … Hang on.... where's yours!!!! :w00t: :whistling:Lol... just for now hun, don't worry! ;-)

I fancied a change too, halloween and all :giggle:

What was Danni just talking about?

Original Poster

LoozR;6539570

she was refering to the fact that he is rumoured to be gay :thumbsup:

dmh77;6539475

:giggle:Hiya choc! X

Hiya gorgeous :-D x

LoozR;6539570

just what i came on to ask what i asked it sounded like she was trying to say he use to be a woman ... am i crazy ?:?

michelleleemoo;6539562

I fancied a change too, halloween and all :giggle:

choc1969;6539586

What you been up to today then?

Original Poster

choc1969;6539586

down beeeatch

michelleleemoo;6539606

down beeeatch

:lol:

dmh77;6539602

What you been up to today then?

coughing my guts up lol have bronchitus after a bout of the flu, should be at my mates birthday party :cry: but home on HUKD popping antibiotics

michelleleemoo;6539606

down beeeatch

what did we say about sharing ?????? :whistling:

Original Poster

choc1969;6539633

coughing my guts up lol have bronchitus after a bout of the flu, should … coughing my guts up lol have bronchitus after a bout of the flu, should be at my mates birthday party :cry: but home on HUKD popping antibioticswhat did we say about sharing ?????? :whistling:

ooooooooooooooooooo
    kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    *sigh*
    can I PLEASE wear the pants tomorrow? :?

choc1969;6539633

coughing my guts up lol have bronchitus after a bout of the flu, should … coughing my guts up lol have bronchitus after a bout of the flu, should be at my mates birthday party :cry: but home on HUKD popping antibioticswhat did we say about sharing ?????? :whistling:

Aw, poor you.... still I'm sure you would rather be here anyway...... NOT!!! :thinking:

Hope you feel better soon! X :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;6539641

oooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*sigh*can I PLEASE wear the pants … oooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*sigh*can I PLEASE wear the pants tomorrow? :?

hold on........

I'm not wearing them tonight

You're not wearing them tonight

I've been robbed

dmh77;6539648

Aw, poor you.... still I'm sure you would rather be here anyway...... … Aw, poor you.... still I'm sure you would rather be here anyway...... NOT!!! :thinking:Hope you feel better soon! X :thumbsup:

thanks babes xx

choc1969;6539665

hold on........I'm not wearing them tonightYou're not wearing them … hold on........I'm not wearing them tonightYou're not wearing them tonightI've been robbed

:w00t:

What are you two like!!?? :roll:

Original Poster

choc1969;6539665

hold on........I'm not wearing them tonightYou're not wearing them … hold on........I'm not wearing them tonightYou're not wearing them tonightI've been robbed

oh no, not my sides again :prop:

Well it's not my neighbour :w00t:

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2006/12/shoplifterSW_450x335.jpg

Original Poster

choc1969;6539704

Well it's not my neighbour :w00t:

hahhaa, think 25 in the somerfield uniform!!! :w00t:

Tinkytayls;6539587

just what i came on to ask what i asked it sounded like she was trying to … just what i came on to ask what i asked it sounded like she was trying to say he use to be a woman ... am i crazy ?:?

It's because it's been "mentioned" in the mirror paper that he's possibly bisexual and not only fancies Danni and Cheryl, but also wouldn't mind a bit of Simon. She pi**ed me right off with that comment. There's no need to mention it on LIVE national TV ffs!! The guys a school teacher and as got a life outside the show and doesn't need that kind of cr*p following him back to his 9 to 5 if he loses. The stories here: mirror.co.uk/cel…25/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions