Found 28th Nov 2016
I need scarf that would match grey outfit

14 Comments

Have you tried shops?

matalan.co.uk/search?page=1&size=36&cols=4&sort=&q=scarf&id=/search&filters[Departments]=mens&filters[Ratings]=0.0#LPEOlwrYqLBfcKBg.97

next.co.uk/search?w=Scarf&af=gender:men&isort=score

What's your price range and any specific materials in mind?

Please and thank you goes a long way...

craigstephens

Have you tried shops?

​Legend. Surely just walk in a shop and try them on! Lol

"I need scarf for men".... Sounds like some dodgy new fragrance.

Original Poster

thamiz

What's your price range and any specific materials in mind?

£10 somthing that washes good, the last I had got lint balls, could be checkered or plain

I bought a nice scarf and hat at asda £8. Was looking at some nice scarfs at Debenhams starting at £25. The one I wanted was £45 but that's out of my price range..

Real men don't wear scarves.

filcohere

£10 somthing that washes good, the last I had got lint balls, could be checkered or plain[/quote]

Ebay (UK Seller) has a wool one which should be warm : ebay.co.uk/itm…368

If you're patient, there is an Ebay Chinese seller: ebay.co.uk/itm…470?var=410805687147&hash=item1a0914b806:g:~1UAAOSwqfNXlX71

Either of those any good?

If you've got bobbling issues, its due to how you handle it when washing. Most wool items are either washed with the wool setting (says wool or has an image of a hand washing) or hand wash manually only if your washing machine doesn't have that function.

filcohere

I need scarf for men

Go shop. Buy scarf. Men good.

Original Poster

thamiz

£10 somthing that washes good, the last I had got lint balls, could be … £10 somthing that washes good, the last I had got lint balls, could be checkered or plain

Ebay (UK Seller) has a wool one which should be warm : ebay.co.uk/itm…368
If you're patient, there is an Ebay Chinese seller: ebay.co.uk/itm…X71
Either of those any good?
If you've got bobbling issues, its due to how you handle it when washing. Most wool items are either washed with the wool setting (says wool or has an image of a hand washing) or hand wash manually only if your washing machine doesn't have that function.[/quote]

Well I have just few wool clothes, just because of that I do not wash them separately.
JOHN LEWIS scarf looks good just I don't like used stuff, the other scarf from china looks to big, not sure it's maybe just appearing this way.

abercrombie.co.uk/sho…_01?
navy stripe- looks decent but out of stock

Edited by: "filcohere" 28th Nov 2016

[img]file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tippingcanoe.hukd/files/Pictures/thread2561788/1480451064632_transformed.png[/img]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions