I need so help ....

Its my daughters birthday on next tuesday. I got her a swap top kithen from woolworths , i have just opened it up to put it together and theres no instructions. Obviously i cant take it back to woolworths. Is there anyone who has one of these? is there anyway of getting instructions by next tuesday?:(

20 Comments

Original Poster

And my title doesnt make any sense i am in such a flap

"swap top kithen" ?

If noone here got them and can scan them and send them by email attachment or post them to you,then contact the manafactuars and they send you the instructions. The manafactauars website may even have instructions manuals on.

tonyg1962;5435181

"swap top kithen" ?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41cyJAm9nQL._SS400_.jpg

Can't help I'm afraid but can you not figure it out yourself?
If it's very complicated, maybe you can contact the manufacturers?

think they sell them at littlewoods - try emailing or ringing them:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Its got loads of bits like little slats so i havent got a clue x

hasbro.co.uk/ask…tml

Do Hasbro make them? If so contact them,the website patchy I thought might be some manuals on there.

Who make it? Is it ']Worlds Apart'?

Who ever it is, find the website of the manufacturer and try contacting them (or look for the manual on the website).

awww sweetie, i know just what you mean, i get panicked like that too....

I'd go buy another one, take out the instructions and then return it complete with instructions once you've put it together!

or call the manufacturers :P

xx

Toysrus sell these ,You could call in and tell them you bought one there and lost the receipt and just ask if they could photocopy instructions :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;5435206

think they sell them at littlewoods - try emailing or ringing … think they sell them at littlewoods - try emailing or ringing them:thumbsup:

or the toyshop.com (so assume entertainer too?) ]http//ww…951

hey charlie :thumbsup:

Banned

They sell them at Toys R Us too. Maybe they'll give u some intructions if u have one nearby that you can pop into.

michelleleemoo;5435235

or the toyshop.com (so assume entertainer too?) … or the toyshop.com (so assume entertainer too?) ]http://www.thetoyshop.com/Roleplay/KitchenHomeToys/Swap%20Top%20Kitchen/EPN349951hey charlie :thumbsup:

hiya michmoo:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I just emailed worlds apart i dont hear from them by tomoz i am going to go to toys r us x

Original Poster

Thank you all btw x

Tinkytayls;5435410

I just emailed worlds apart i dont hear from them by tomoz i am going to … I just emailed worlds apart i dont hear from them by tomoz i am going to go to toys r us x

good luck sweetie x x

Tinkytayls;5435412

Thank you all btw x

no probs and good luck - she will love it btw:thumbsup:

My daughter had one of these for xmas. I will have a look to see if i have the instructions still and get back to you.

Original Poster

Oh that would be fab if you do find it x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions