Groups
    EXPIRED

I need some help finding a laptop

i looking to buy a new laptop and really dont know which one to buy, basicly i need one to browse the internet, do general tasks and play a few games, like football manager 2009 and sims ect

but most of all it needs to be fast

have got around £500-£600 to spend

rep to those that help

i would also like it to have a good warrenty if possible

4 Comments

Here's one I've found which seems reasonable value and should fit your needs:

meshcomputers.com/Def…441

(It's only got a 1 year RTB warrenty though - It may be worth looking on the Dell site as well to see what they can offer)

try a TOSHIBA, they are the best i believe and good computer retailers agree, my family have owned acer, sony and dell, all gone wrong so went out and replaced them with TOSHIBA and they are bloody fantastic, highly recommended!! =)

Fireball XL-5;5849619

Here's one I've found which seems reasonable value and should fit your … Here's one I've found which seems reasonable value and should fit your needs:(It's only got a 1 year RTB warrenty though - It may be worth looking on the Dell site as well to see what they can offer)

£600 laptop with 2gb ram and onboard graphics? Remind me not to ask you for help when I'm looking for a new one!!

Look here wizmarkcomputers.co.uk/hot…htm

Don't forget Quidco (5% now) and the money saving tip at the bottom of each offer.

stevie457;5850236

try a TOSHIBA, they are the best i believe and good computer retailers … try a TOSHIBA, they are the best i believe and good computer retailers agree, my family have owned acer, sony and dell, all gone wrong so went out and replaced them with TOSHIBA and they are bloody fantastic, highly recommended!! =)

Mate bought a Toshiiba L300 and it went bust within 3 weeks.
    Motherboard had to be replaced.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy57
      2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)1012
      3. Canceling virgin media contract33
      4. Recommend a free reminder app57

See more discussions