I need some help from a WHITE VAN MAN

Found 6th Jul 2011
Ok...

I need to find a ladder rack/holder for my van, it cannot be a roof rack it has to be an internal rack that suspends from the underside of the roof of the van. Is there such a thing??? If so what is it called???

What a mad thread and i was here to witness it !!
- deb8z

Me too LOL!
- Shengis

And me wtf is it all about lolllllll.
- waterloo

132 Comments

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__HHvoJ68GmY/TLNF7cFuDPI/AAAAAAAAAB8/YHqk49tUQf0/s1600/boring-class.jpg

Original Poster

Yes you go to sleep lol

That you with the hat at the job centre...?

J4GG4

Yes you go to sleep lolThat you with the hat at the job centre...?

Yea they was teaching us about how to transport a ladder internally on a crappy old clapped out transit... still as you can see me and NO-ONE else gave a flying duck

whatsThePoint

If only there was a way to search the internet for "internal ladder rack" … If only there was a way to search the internet for "internal ladder rack"

This is true... if only, ummmmmmm

Original Poster

diesel_508

Yea they was teaching us about how to transport a ladder internally on a … Yea they was teaching us about how to transport a ladder internally on a crappy old clapped out transit... still as you can see me and NO-ONE else gave a flying duck

Get off the dole and do something. Maybe in a clapped out transit?

what do you mean no one else gives a duck. Its misc........ do you know what misc means or should you do a job centre course on learning basic words too before you start picking up litter from your clapped out transit without an internal ladder rack

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

If only there was a way to search the internet for "internal ladder rack" … If only there was a way to search the internet for "internal ladder rack"

Done that...... obviously.

What im after doesnt come up in a search. Just actual internal ladders fitted upright on sliding rails..ect.

J4GG4

Get off the dole and do something. Maybe in a clapped out transit?what do … Get off the dole and do something. Maybe in a clapped out transit?what do you mean no one else gives a duck. Its misc........ do you know what misc means or should you do a job centre course on learning basic words too before you start picking up litter from your clapped out transit without an internal ladder rack

18-25

J4GG4

Done that...... obviously.What im after doesnt come up in a search. Just … Done that...... obviously.What im after doesnt come up in a search. Just actual internal ladders fitted upright on sliding rails..ect.

Cos your an idiot with the mental age of about 12, you probably typed in "clapped out old transit with ladder inside"

Original Poster

diesel_508

Cos your an idiot with the mental age of about 12, you probably typed in … Cos your an idiot with the mental age of about 12, you probably typed in "clapped out old transit with ladder inside"

Im an idiot with the mental age of 12 based on what reason? 'COS' im asking for advise in a misc forum? erm, what do you do? troll the misc forum because your bored? You clearly saw before clicking into my thread what the title was and what the 1st post said. So why did you click in here??

Original Poster

diesel_508

Your van

I wish it was... i could just strap the ladder to the roof!!!

if i showed you my 2011 van would you be jealous or?

wait a minute... now your searching the net for clapped out vans. for what reason???????

J4GG4

Im an idiot with the mental age of 12 based on what reason? 'COS' im … Im an idiot with the mental age of 12 based on what reason? 'COS' im asking for advise in a misc forum? erm, what do you do? troll the misc forum because your bored? You clearly saw before clicking into my thread what the title was and what the 1st post said. So why did you click in here??

You being a idiot was based on your reply's tbh. But don't worry, this time next year you'll be millionaire

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

got lots when i searched, i'm with diesel on this … got lots when i searched, i'm with diesel on this onehttp://www.google.com/search?q=internal+ladder+rack&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=

Well you must be in the same job centre early learning class as deisel then, because before posting i went through every single one of them links. Did you? or are you also finding trouble on the internet too?

J4GG4

I wish it was... i could just strap the ladder to the roof!!!if i showed … I wish it was... i could just strap the ladder to the roof!!!if i showed you my 2011 van would you be jealous or?wait a minute... now your searching the net for clapped out vans. for what reason???????

HA ****ing HA i did what you say?
RODNEY YOU PLONKER!!!!

Mental. Wtf are you actually looking for?

Original Poster

diesel_508

You being a idiot was based on your reply's tbh. But don't worry, this … You being a idiot was based on your reply's tbh. But don't worry, this time next year you'll be millionaire

OK.... your accusing me of having a clapped out van. Erm why would anyone come onto the internet and say that? i actually cant even think why you would bother? Unless you know me? if you did i can only think your jealous...

Your accusing me of looking like rodney, erm why? are you one of them fugly punts who come on to the internet to cause trouble? because youd get fisted if out in the real world?

And now... now... your taking the riss by talking about me being millionaire this time next year. lol. Do you really have NOTHING to your name? i dont even know you and i know that ;).

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

first google result"Interior Sliding Ladder … first google result"Interior Sliding Ladder Rackshttp://www.inlad.com/InteriorSlidingLadderRacks.aspx - CachedSimilarThe Weather Guard Sliding Ladder Rack mounts on the interior roof or side wall of your Sprinter Van, Cargo Van, Box Truck or Trailer. DETAILS. Jet Rack Step ..."Is that not the name of the device you want and the answer to the question in your op

Im not looking for a sliding interior van ladder. what the hell would anyone want that for? unless your 3ft tall maybe? with a weener the size of a peanut... like diesel?

No, seriously. Im looking for something like a roof rack but a rack thats not for the roof, a rack that sits inside the van internally and is mounted on the underside of the roof.

whatsThePoint

Im not looking for a sliding interior van ladder. what the hell would … Im not looking for a sliding interior van ladder. what the hell would anyone want that for? unless your 3ft tall maybe? with a weener the size of a peanut... like diesel?No, seriously. Im looking for something like a roof rack but a rack thats not for the roof, a rack that sits inside the van internally and is mounted on the underside of the roof.

OP can you read bold writing[/quote]
Nope lol.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Im not looking for a sliding interior van ladder. what the hell would … Im not looking for a sliding interior van ladder. what the hell would anyone want that for? unless your 3ft tall maybe? with a weener the size of a peanut... like diesel?No, seriously. Im looking for something like a roof rack but a rack thats not for the roof, a rack that sits inside the van internally and is mounted on the underside of the roof.

OP can you read bold writing[/quote]

Yes saw that too before posting this. But its in america.

J4GG4

Your just being picky now op, firstly someone acctually takes the time out to help you then you shaft the help, secondly you need to go on dragons den with your ludicrous invention and childish attitude "by the way im OUT!" and thirdly just slide um down the side or on the floor on on top of whatever you filling ya clapped out old transid with like any other normal human being would.
All right Rodders.

Original Poster

diesel_508

Your just being picky now op, firstly someone acctually takes the time … Your just being picky now op, firstly someone acctually takes the time out to help you then you shaft the help, secondly you need to go on dragons den with your ludicrous invention and childish attitude "by the way im OUT!" and thirdly just slide um down the side or on the floor on on top of whatever you filling ya clapped out old transid with like any other normal human being would.All right Rodders.

Looks like the weener comment made you run off. Ok im sorry we wont get onto that subject

By the way im not shafting the person who helped me at all. How did you work that out? do you not know normal english AT ALL? I said ive already looked at that site and its in america. What do you want me to say? ive not looked and i thank you for finding it for me and i will order it and pay over the odds shipping as its from america?

YOU FRICKING WEIRDO. Get off my thread!
Edited by: "J4GG4" 7th Jul 2011

Shengis

http://www.dartsystems.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=166_53_132&products_id=794&zenid=1sl84d5ton0hlhjk3vge6sevl0

orrrrr fit um in where you can like a normal person.

J4GG4

Looks like the weener comment made you run off. Ok im sorry we wont get … Looks like the weener comment made you run off. Ok im sorry we wont get onto that subject By the way im not shafting the person who helped me at all. How did you work that out? do you not know normal english AT ALL? I said ive already looked at that site and its in america. What do you want me to say? ive not looked and i thank you for finding it for me and i will order it and pay over the odds shipping as its from america?YOU FRICKING WEIRDO. Get off my thread!

Awwwwwwwwwwww
http://www.ohbabyblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CryingBaby71.jpg

Original Poster

Shengis

http://www.dartsystems.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=166_53_132&products_id=794&zenid=1sl84d5ton0hlhjk3vge6sevl0

I saw that too. But in all fairness i didnt bother reading it due to the poor picture supplied.

But thanks, thats what im after.

diesel_508

I'd stick em under the van lol

J4GG4

Looks like the weener comment made you run off. Ok im sorry we wont get … Looks like the weener comment made you run off. Ok im sorry we wont get onto that subject By the way im not shafting the person who helped me at all. How did you work that out? do you not know normal english AT ALL? I said ive already looked at that site and its in america. What do you want me to say? ive not looked and i thank you for finding it for me and i will order it and pay over the odds shipping as its from america?YOU FRICKING WEIRDO. Get off my thread!

You are that stupid you shouldn't be allowed to drive a van or any other vehicle on a public rode.
Or even use ladders for that matter.
Edited by: "diesel_508" 7th Jul 2011

Original Poster

diesel_508

AWWWWWWWWWW your back.

do you want to know my life story? you obviously do, your obviously intrigued by me. Ok i will tell you. My van has shelving inside which taking up half the room. The room available is taken too and with the ladder there it stops my access to the shelving. Are you happy now? are you hoping to find a job simular at the jobcentreplus? or did you find a job simular and got rejected?

Original Poster

diesel_508

You are that stupid you shoulder be allowed to drive a van or any other … You are that stupid you shoulder be allowed to drive a van or any other vehicle on a public rode.Or even use ladders for that matter.

Shoulder? shouldn't?
rode? road?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

You don't read to well and didn't understand the pic :|Its almost as if … You don't read to well and didn't understand the pic :|Its almost as if your an idiot with the mental age of about 12 X)

Yes and what level does it bring you to if your coming onto the INTERNET in a misc forum to argue about roof racks with someone who supposedly has a mental age of 12.

does it make you have a mental age of 10? or less?

Bungie cord um to the top. In fact i got a better idea, stik um up your...

Handbags at dawn,stop it you lot X)

J4GG4

AWWWWWWWWWW your back.do you want to know my life story? you obviously … AWWWWWWWWWW your back.do you want to know my life story? you obviously do, your obviously intrigued by me. Ok i will tell you. My van has shelving inside which taking up half the room. The room available is taken too and with the ladder there it stops my access to the shelving. Are you happy now? are you hoping to find a job simular at the jobcentreplus? or did you find a job simular and got rejected?

So you brought a brand new van and it doesn't meet your needs?
PLONKER RODDERS!

Original Poster

diesel_508

Bungie cord um to the top. In fact i got a better idea, stik um up your...

wow your still here, your still interested about van ladder racks lol. Thought you first post was a sign it maybe boring?

Kept you wide awake hasnt it?

whatsThePoint

You don't read to well and didn't understand the pic :|Its almost as if … You don't read to well and didn't understand the pic :|Its almost as if your an idiot with the mental age of about 12 X)

Just what i was thin... oh

Original Poster

diesel_508

So you brought a brand new van and it doesn't meet your needs?PLONKER … So you brought a brand new van and it doesn't meet your needs?PLONKER RODDERS!

What van then comes with internal ladder racks as standard??

What was that? none?

Whos the plonker now?

RODDERS.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 7th Jul 2011

J4GG4

wow your still here, your still interested about van ladder racks lol. … wow your still here, your still interested about van ladder racks lol. Thought you first post was a sign it maybe boring?Kept you wide awake hasnt it?

Yes the subject of a £200 piece of useless crap is what is keeping me interested, not your on goin drivel Rodney

J4GG4

What van then comes with internal ladder racks as standard??What was … What van then comes with internal ladder racks as standard??What was that? none?Whos the plonker now?RODDERS.

LOL you are actually the most incompetent person i have ever come across.
and i didn't want to do it but you gone too far now.
http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/You_Fail_At_Failing.jpg

Original Poster

diesel_508

Yes the subject of a £200 piece of useless crap is what is keeping me … Yes the subject of a £200 piece of useless crap is what is keeping me interested, not your on goin drivel Rodney

EVERYBODY look at this numptys posts in misc.

Just proves your the simpleton.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants